This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291384 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:32 pm
The bm forum here in the General Music Chat, is about like the music scene, dead as a doornail'

Lot more action over on the non music chat, Vamp's thread is having a run on the charts like
Dark Side of the Moon.

My biggest musical challenges these days is picking out which station on the Pandora radio to listen to
(currently sixty's rock), and what song to pound on the piano when I walk by (currently Feelin Groovy)

Where did all the people go, long time passing.
#291387 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:53 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Lot more action over on the non music chat, Vamp's thread is having a run on the charts like
Dark Side of the Moon.

Yeah, but 90% of the posts are either Vamp sharing youtube video links that no one clicks on, Glennn saying 'I worship at your feet oh Great Vamp' or Schmed giving them a silly smile face.
#291406 by schmedidiah
Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:22 am
I'm glad to do my part! :lol:
#291427 by Jahva
Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:09 pm
Ebb and flow...
Always been like that here. I remember... use to be you'd get attacked once you step into this room. Right of passage... test your mettle :lol: And you better have some music posted.
Just go back and look at the first time people showed up here.... Vamp got attacked for weeks maybe months... now years.
But over time Politics seem to over-ride the conversation... caused lots of fights... anger who side are you on kind of chit. :lol:
People started to make it personal by attacking the music or abilities or knowledge of... etc.
Bunch of Alpha's :roll: in a room going to be some chit flying... :mrgreen:

No offense to any of the Hatfield McCoy battles going on here but as a spectator... it's faqing bore to see the same back and forth day after day posts... I get my fill for a few weeks and move on. I suspect others do the same.

I've always like to listen to what music people are posting first anyways...

And then there's the more obvious answer. Life is busy... and we're all running out of time.
We all suffer from the same fatal disease... mortality. :lol:
#291439 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:42 pm
Jahva wrote:And then there's the more obvious answer. Life is busy... and we're all running out of time.
We all suffer from the same fatal disease... mortality. :lol:

In the words of the immortal (immoral?) William Shatner: "I''m not ready to die yet!"
#291481 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:55 am
i'm doing everything I can to make some new music and when I do, i'll post it here. it will get ignored and even worse a drunk in a cover band in Houston will tell me it sucks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: