This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291242 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:10 pm
Oh man, these girls are going to be huge if they live more than a year. I tried to catch them in Pittsburgh but was too early, tried to catch in Morgantown WV and was a day late. But the club told me they were the best band ever....they got drunk and stripped naked onstage...started performing sex acts on each other while still performing. Hmmm.

That wouldn't matter if their music wasn't good. Not that they are super talented musicians, but as songwriters they are supremely creative at least.

Do a YouTube search for "Birdcloud" and have fun all day listening to "countryish drunk-punk".

and btw.....you're welcome
#291247 by DainNobody
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:13 pm
I like the Hobart meat slicer.they weigh around 70 lbs. Good swap meet selling item..if you are a horse trader type.. :shock:
#291255 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:55 pm
Check out Microwaves if you're in Pittsburgh and they're playing. Solid noise rock band. 8)
#291262 by schmedidiah
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:46 am
you might be spending too much time in church. :shock:
#291290 by schmedidiah
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:28 pm
Wasn't too interested in the description to be honest. I have a baby under 2 years old. Sleeps at night only under protest. Kicked me out of bed now I sleep on the couch. I got too many damn problems to be acting like a horny frat boy but you enjoy yourself. :mrgreen:
#291347 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:26 am