This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290695 by skidfrog
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:10 pm
Posted my first you tube song !.....no fancy movie just the album art......but I wanted to write something about the freakin debt crisis and giving trillions to billionaires :

the rich getting richer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzFcaAa ... e=youtu.be
#290727 by MikeTalbot
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:16 pm
Country Joe and the Jefferson Airplane destroyed much of their fan base when their politics started coming before their music.

None for me thanks.
Talbot
#290732 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:20 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Country Joe and the Jefferson Airplane destroyed much of their fan base when their politics started coming before their music.

None for me thanks.
Talbot

Not sure CJ ever HAD a fan base. JA - nope, their San Fran base was solidly behind them and the Dead and the rest of the NorCal peace movement of the late 60s and early 70s. Infighting destroyed JA.
CS&N (&Y) had no problems with fans whilst sharing their views.
#290748 by schmedidiah
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:53 pm
Don't really agree with your views but listened to your 4 songs on soundcloud and they were good tunes. Solid production. Good performance. Catchy songwriting. Stick around and talk music.