This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288201 by Strings N Hammers
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:18 pm
Op you have bad taste in music, it's very uncreative, boring, monotone, requiring minimal artistic skill to play. Would not buy.

Full disclosure, I'm under the age of 70 so I'm biased.
#288205 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:35 pm
:D
#288220 by Vampier
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:03 pm
Guitar Mike ... your "blah blah" is so very insightful ... you are a "Manufactured American". Words like music have many interpretations ... words = lyrics. They can mean a great variety of things or even sometimes many things at the same time. Things = Interpretations. It is not uncommon for some to like or even dislike them ... a matter of personal choices and experiences, capabilities and so forth. Music and it's lyrics should be a common thread at best but often are a form of conflict at it's worst. As musicians everyone here should be able to understand this and act accordingly. Act = Post. There are those who can not and will not. This is a regrettable reality and you are a part of it by choice. That is your Right but do not expect me to join you in this. John McCain is a TRAITOR. The Black Messiah is a TRAITOR. The Hag is a TRAITOR. Soros is a TRAITOR. Are you a TRAITOR simply because you came to the USA INC. ??? I think not. I am not a TRAITOR because I live in Mexico. You call me a Traitor because you are frustrated, misgiven and at an extreme loss when it comes to Creative and Intellectual Competition. That is your affliction and not mine. Are changing the words of someone's Post a Traitorous Act or something you choose to admire like a few other "Manufactured Americans" on BM ??????

Now enough. Others here have tried to derail the post subject which I have tried to restore and now I do this yet again ... What will you do in your "infinite wisdom" ????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9MngLFG0Is .. THE FUTURE
#288222 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:14 am
No one's buying into your BS here, Vamp. The video song's lyrics are not open to multi interpretations, they are quite clear - "Confederate Song' - just look at the pictures posted in the video, read the lyrics as they were intended when written. If you seriously think there is a different interpretation you are even more deluded than all of us really believed.
#288242 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:41 pm
No GMike I believe he is probably more deluded then that.
#288543 by Vampier
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:26 pm
Thank you Ancient. Mike I am more "deluded" in your severely limited appraisal. There is in fact a much deeper level which I alluded to with regards to the current "civil" situation in the USA INC. I can not expect you and many others here to see it but I had hoped possibly there might be someone . No "worries". We have chosen out "sides" even if some are unaware of even the raging battles and WAR. I find it reassuring that you and Ancient are together on the opposite side as I. This is truly as it should be. I look forward to my next musical post response from those who oppose me.
#288552 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:06 pm
The battle cry of freedumb sounds like the butts in a Taco Bell bathroom. Go F yrslf pal. :mrgreen:
#288605 by schmedidiah
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:39 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:AAAAHHH...
This is a MUSIC FORUM!
Now the true hypocrites really hate it when you step on their toes..

Talk about hypocrisy. Here's Gleen, once again talking about himself and pretending he's talking about others. :roll:
#288670 by Vampier
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:20 pm
Glen ... now they are using numbers with complicated mathematical equations. A bit different than smiley faces. How will we cope ????????
#288679 by schmedidiah
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:33 am
Vampier wrote:How will we cope ????????

Same way you always cope. Throw some more stones from your glass houses. :lol:
#288691 by Vampier
Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:18 pm
Smut ... you fail to "get it" as usual. There is no "coping" for Glen or I in regards to any of you lot's "Posts". In short I was being facetious ? Do you have a mirror ? You are the one tossing stones from a Glass House. You are like "Antifa" picking a fight. I hope you enjoy the Holiday with your Wife, Child and Family. It is rather hot here so it must be brutal in Aridzona.

I have not listened to your music. but do not be put off ... keep making it. Do you know any Keyboard players ? Someone who actually plays by ear, has a bit of Classical and a couple of synths ?
#288692 by schmedidiah
Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:25 pm
Vampier wrote:

I have not listened to your music.

I'm keeping this and I'll find the one where you announced my music was horrible. Looks like you tipped your hand, again. :roll:

p.s., who the f**k cares if it's hot in the middle of the summer? :lol: