This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288765 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:23 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
Vampier wrote:

I have not listened to your music.

I'm keeping this and I'll find the one where you announced my music was horrible. Looks like you tipped your hand, again. :roll:

p.s., who the f**k cares if it's hot in the middle of the summer? :lol:

Bump! :lol:
#288782 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:11 am
schmedidiah wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
Vampier wrote:

I have not listened to your music.

I'm keeping this and I'll find the one where you announced my music was horrible. Looks like you tipped your hand, again. :roll:

p.s., who the f**k cares if it's hot in the middle of the summer? :lol:

Bump! :lol:

He never said that.
I DID!
Since this is the musical side of the forum and we are just talking music.

YOUR MUSIC SUCKS! I WILL GO ONE STEP FURTHER, YOUR NOISE SUCKS!
#288783 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:16 am
I will go one step further...
The best way to listen to your crap is to put some headphones on and turn the volume OFF!

You are so dumb, you will miss that point completely...

Yet I can hear :lol:
Go home little boy... Now you are destroying the musical side of this site!
#288787 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:06 am
Vamp. Answer the question, please. You told me my music sucked and now you admit you never listened to it. Why should any member on this forum believe a single word you say? :mrgreen:
#288796 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:52 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Go home you are mucking up the musical side of this forum.

Stop your insulting, Glennnn, you are nothing but a troll here.
#288822 by Vampier
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:32 pm
The "trolls" infantile as they are , continue to anger Glen by adding n's to his name. They illustrate their lacking of intellect and moral fiber in doing this to such a ridiculous extent. Smut is now attempting to lie and attribute words never spoken or written by others .... is he "changing" their Posts again and forging dishonest statements in yet another idiot exercise ??? The Trolls reject any attempt of reconciliation and whine, mock , forge and mispell over and over.

Seriously how can any of you expect to be taken seriously when you "act out" in such manners ? No sane person would believe anything you say now in your self-declared admissions of idiocy which you call "Posts". Grown "men" acting like little retarded children. I have no time for this now and neither does any other who takes "Life" seriously and has any "Moral Responsibility" and basic awareness of TRUTH. If you have nothing but insult then please do everyone including yourselves a favour and be silent.
#288824 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:52 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Vamp. Answer the question, please. You told me my music sucked and now you admit you never listened to it. Why should any member on this forum believe a single word you say? :mrgreen:
#288829 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:19 am
Vampier wrote:The "trolls" infantile as they are , continue to anger Glen by adding n's to his name. They illustrate their lacking of intellect and moral fiber in doing this to such a ridiculous extent. Smut is now attempting to lie and attribute words never spoken or written by others .... is he "changing" their Posts again and forging dishonest statements in yet another idiot exercise ??? The Trolls reject any attempt of reconciliation and whine, mock , forge and mispell over and over.

Seriously how can any of you expect to be taken seriously when you "act out" in such manners ? No sane person would believe anything you say now in your self-declared admissions of idiocy which you call "Posts". Grown "men" acting like little retarded children. I have no time for this now and neither does any other who takes "Life" seriously and has any "Moral Responsibility" and basic awareness of TRUTH. If you have nothing but insult then please do everyone including yourselves a favour and be silent.

WOW. That was particularly well written.
#288830 by schmedidiah
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:08 am
FFFFFFTTTTTTHHHHHPPPPPTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
#288837 by Mordgeld
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:38 am
Vampier wrote:...The "trolls" infantile as they are, continue to anger Glen by adding n's to his name...

...Seriously how can any of you expect to be taken seriously when you "act out" in such manners ?

Quick, someone childishly act out and add an 'N' to my name so I can most appropriately respond by twisting off.
#288840 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Mordgeld wrote:
Vampier wrote:...The "trolls" infantile as they are, continue to anger Glen by adding n's to his name...

...Seriously how can any of you expect to be taken seriously when you "act out" in such manners ?

Quick, someone childishly act out and add an 'N' to my name so I can most appropriately respond by twisting off.

Mordgeldnnnn - you got it! :lol: :mrgreen:
#288841 by schmedidiah
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:41 pm
:lol: