This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287345 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:47 pm
I vote for you Willie, even tho I never got along with Kerry after the bike wreck.
#287350 by DainNobody
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:59 pm
I sent money cause I am compassionate :)
#287369 by DainNobody
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:23 pm
Sending $100.00 helped in his quest on the road to recovery enabling us to listen to his sweet guitar music again..that's what.. :)
#287410 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:04 pm
He has nothing to live for..a reincarnation of one o f the scrum selling and trading at the Temple on Sundays Jesus had to knock the shot out of..overthrow his table of junk knick knacks on to the ground..watch me do it this Sunday..the look on his dumb face will be worth it..ha
#287421 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:23 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:He has nothing to live for..a reincarnation of one o f the scrum selling and trading at the Temple on Sundays Jesus had to knock the shot out of..overthrow his table of junk knick knacks on to the ground..watch me do it this Sunday..the look on his dumb face will be worth it..ha

HUH?
You guys belong to the same church?
You going to go toe to toe.
I don't get it.
NOT MY PROBLEM!
#287424 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:05 pm
No Glen..it would just be a prank..we love each other..but we are pranksters. And Josh around with each other.. :D
#287425 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 pm
Lynyrd is a damn nice guy..he would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it..don't let his bluster fool you.. I would let him beat me to a pulp if he insisted because that's how great of guy he is..he's right..I am an ass and he's right..
#290595 by DainNobody
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:26 pm
why? because Dayne shares his music with you for your listening pleasure.. new creation just created with Ableton Live Lite 9 recording software..various guitars on hand lying around..Memphis bass guitar..Jim Dooley downloaded percusiion..made just in the past 2 hours or so. time it took to slap it together: LOL
https://soundcloud.com/dayne-nobody-iv/funk-no-499
:)
#290597 by Jahva
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:44 am
Nice job Dayne...was hearing hints of Clapton in some of your leads.
Only suggestion would be to get a little more happening with your drum loop... not very interactive with most of the song.
Still I liked it!
#290603 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:03 pm
Dayne. here's the song I hear after your song and most of the times I check out your tunes. I appreciate that you found it from my profile, but it's documented that this kind of music chases away listeners from your profile and the site in general. you need to find more stuff in your own genre and click like on it. :D

https://soundcloud.com/bassbomboffical/bassbomb-x-bassanova-let-it-ride-ft-saumuel