This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290606 by DainNobody
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:11 pm
@Jahva..thanks..the drums were actually a YouTube video of Jim Dooley playing drums..he plays various tracks of different styles and I use his free drums tracks..believe he has a premium plan in which you can pay money$
This was something I whipped up in 2 hours or less..now if I was a true sound engineer in which I am not and further do not want to be one..might be able to get better recordings..or go the Jimmy danger God route and pay 80 dollars an hour at pro studio..but limited money to spend and too old to be signed anyhow..but I did get a guitarist job offer from a dude who heard it on soundcloud..but will not relocate out of state.. :shock:
#290607 by DainNobody
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:15 pm
@Jahva
Here is Jim and the drum track I used As foundation for Funk No. 499
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=92EPuSBrn_g
#290608 by DainNobody
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:20 pm
And Funk No.499 does not plagiarize Joe Walsh..lmao.. :lol:
#290609 by DainNobody
Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:05 pm
@ Schmed
I did not put that rap track on there Schmed..it mysteriously showed up and can't remove it like its a virus or sumptin' :o
#290617 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:53 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:@ Schmed
I did not put that rap track on there Schmed..it mysteriously showed up and can't remove it like its a virus or sumptin' :o

Go to the track and unlike it. Then go like some more appropriate music. I've been giving you SoundCloud advice for a while now and how much of it was wrong? :wink:
#290618 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:54 pm
whay has bandmix turned into dayne's place?

I miss Willie :D