This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287034 by Planetguy
Wed May 30, 2018 7:16 pm
No, make no mistake about it.... It is you who is THE GREAT PRETENDER!

still you continue to pretend that anyone here has ANY interest in engaging w you, or your lunatic racist rantings.

Pretend that the only interaction any here have w you isn't merely to ridicule you and your silliness .... Or to stroke you off as Glen does.

Please continue to spout off your madness here as you see fit oh GREAT PRETENDER.

Let your idiot flag fly high in every forum here for all I care. Who knows, there still might be one person left who hasn't figured out whatta head case you are yet.
Last edited by Planetguy on Wed May 30, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#287036 by Vampier
Wed May 30, 2018 7:31 pm
The Monkey learns not. You accuse me of being a racist ? ... that is the classic idiot left last resort remark. I should think that I made it obvious that if you simply shut up and focused on the DECLARED THEME OF YOUR THREAD ... then i would cease responding. Ancient even posted something which you could have addressed ... BUT NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO not you.

WOW
#287037 by Planetguy
Wed May 30, 2018 7:45 pm
One need merely read that cesspool of thread to see daily bash Muslims and Jews.

Even your sycophant lap dog Glenny asked you what you have against Jews.
#287038 by Planetguy
Wed May 30, 2018 7:50 pm
And please spare us your rationale and confused xenophobic explanations for WHY you hate Muslims and Jews.

No one is interested to hear your excuses for being a hateful piece of $hit in your cesspool thread ... And certainly no one is interested here either.
Now, slither and retreat back into your cave like the coward you are you bloodsucking pretender.
Last edited by Planetguy on Wed May 30, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#287041 by Planetguy
Wed May 30, 2018 8:06 pm
LOL

I feel as I always do when standing up to evil, prejudice, and hatred...great. 8)

Thanks for asking.

Will check your link out later when home.
#287051 by Vampier
Wed May 30, 2018 9:35 pm
You stand up to only elements of your warped poisoned mind. You are no HERO ... Tommy Robinson is. But the Planet Monkey puffs up yet again ... ruled not by intellect but EGO.

Yes glen did ask me why I seemed to him to be against the JEWS. Once again Little Earth Monkey I posted some links and also explained that I was not in fact against the JEWS. I am against the Zionists. If you were not such a coward you could have clicked on those links. If you would have then you may have learned something and refrained from talking your TRASH.But no ... so read my words Monkey ... I AM NOT AGAINST THE JEWS ... I AM AGAINST THE ZIONISTS. I AM NOT AGAINST ALL MUSLIMS ... I AM AGAINST MUSLIMS AND ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN SHARIA.

Spare you ?It is you who condemns yourself by your refusal to learn anything and instead you choose to wallow in your debased EGO. And once again the retarded Monkey deems to speak for everyone else. SHUT UP. Cease your hateful retarded responses to me on this Thread and I will not Post anything non-musical or say anything else. Can you actually understand this ???? I refuse to let some Mental Midget Monkey insult me without responding you Fool. Can you blame me ? Tell me how others feel about this. I think they would do likewise.

Your insults are compliments. Your accusations are amusements. Your ignorance and denial are unbelievable. But keep posting insulting responses here and I can and will reciprocate. By the way I think your Thread Title here is actually quite good. My compliments Planet Monkey. Ta Ta
#287080 by Planetguy
Thu May 31, 2018 2:37 pm
ok, i'm bumping that orig post of your's, Vamp. i checked it out, and tho it's not a genre of music that i'm particularly enamored w.... i'm glad i checked it out

Vampier wrote:Memorial Day 2018 ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM ... for the masturbating Monkeys.

not pointing fingers (well, yeah...MAYBE i am), but i might have been quicker to check it out, Vamp, and not so quick to dismiss it as being anything than what it is if had you simply posted the link and not made a "mastubating monkeys" diss. hell, for all anyone knew, it might have BEEN monkeys masturbating. i'm happy to report it is NOT.

that said, i fully accept my culpability in veering from the intent of this thread.....sharing that which we all share and have in common, and hipping others to music they might not otherwise get to check out. thanks to all who have contributed so far.

so, let's get back to it, shall we?
#287081 by schmedidiah
Thu May 31, 2018 2:47 pm
Vampier wrote:.....and monkeys who chatter upon this forum. It is easier for you lot to condemn, insult and yuck yuck, rather than engage in decent, intelligent conversation. It is the way of a coward and that is why most of the Threads here get derailed.

:roll:
#287082 by Planetguy
Thu May 31, 2018 3:30 pm
appreciate your post as always, schmed...but i'm asking Vamp to ignore it, and keep to his word, made to me yesterday.....

that were i to desist from talking further smack here...that he'd do the same.

seems like it might be a promising way to go here, in this thread....in this section of BM,....and maybe it's a way to move fwd from the name calling for awhile. we can try, no?

anybody else in on that?

(talbot, cajun dave, DP....you guys have ALWAYS been above that stuff and for that... i take off my hat to you. thanks)

so, what say we get back to sharing some tunes, eh?

schmed, i do believe you might be up at bat, no?

(i posted last, and by my own "rules" :roll: . i can't go til someone else does.) 8)
#287083 by Vampier
Thu May 31, 2018 3:49 pm
Planet Guy ... Thank you ... I appreciate your honesty and your checking the music link. All the best with this thread because I am sincere in what I said about liking the title and subject. I will cease posting here as I promised unless I have some positive music on topic. Good Luck to you. Ta
#287090 by Planetguy
Thu May 31, 2018 9:03 pm
you're most welcome and thank you.

please know that you're most welcome to contribute here (i hope you continue to do so).

and thanks for the hearty good laugh w "Planet of The Apes".....very, VERY well done there. 8)