This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286630 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 22, 2018 12:15 pm
1) you have no music on your profile, and it's obviously filled with false info.
2) the previous person using 'my willie' on this forum (multiple times/iterations) trolled this forum with constant posts of garbage and of others' pictures. And admitted he was Kerry.
#286636 by J-HALEY
Tue May 22, 2018 2:58 pm
Ya think this could have anything to do with it KERRY!
"yes but I am not KERRY!! How many times must I tell you people this?? I AM NOT KERRY!! my name is Willie.

Willie!=Kerry!!"
#286648 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 22, 2018 7:51 pm
my willie wrote:that was me and why in the hell are you believing a person who posts garbage and others' pictures. makes no sense to me. There are over 6 billion people in the world the odds of me being some douche named Kerry who used post here under the name crip2nite and called you planet gay ( he was correct btw) are 1: over billion. I AM NOT KERRY!!

I wasn't even here when Kerry was posting, Crip2nite might have reappeared once in all that time.

So you're not posting music, no longer trolling stupid pictures, what are you here for?
#286651 by Planetguy
Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm
you know as fascinating as all this is...i don't really give a rat's ass if you call yourself jesus/mother mary/ and father flannerty.

continue to be a good citizen and contribute to the whole, and you've my word no one will deny you your rations of grog.