This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287403 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:50 am
Planetguy wrote:wow....there's still a dumbass here WHO hasn't figured out kerry=willie!

Look Dude. I have left this side FREE FROM POLITICAL COMMENT.

I don't know why you keep attacking Kerry.

He is done. He is Gone.He is not here.

I hope he is OK. Do you have problem with that?

NO!!! You R that stupid! Kerry is a friend I would help in a moment if he needed it.
#287407 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:08 am
Planetguy wrote:i'm glad you're back ya filthy animal. 8)

You are a disgusting piece of shiit!
You have NO CLUE ABOUT KERRY!
Yet you have the shiitless balls to come out and attack ANYONE IN THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU!
Bring it on FUUCKER!
Let's wreck the MUSIC SIDE OF THIS FORUM ALSO!
#287408 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:49 am
Lying Glen, lying is how losers play.

I've welcomed Kerry/Willie back and haven't insulted him
at all, not once since he's returned.

The name of his band is/was "Filthy Animals".... THAT's why I referred to him as "filthy animal".

Since you're claiming to be friends w Kerry, of course, you 'd know that ... but you choose to lie about it.

You're a sad excuse for a man...... One who lies, cheats, and steals. I pity your customers and anyone who has to deal w you.
#287411 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:09 pm
Obese Want Canolie wrote:Listen plant dumbass I've told you I'm not Kerry, Glen's told you I'm not kerry. I'll upload some guitar tracks in the week to prove I'm not kerry. You seem to be like most left-wing nut jobs not believing the facts placed in front of you. I'm willing to bet that CNN told you I'm kerry and now you won't that i'm not no matter the what the real story is truth.

I"M NOT KERRY!!!!

OWC. I believe you! So does God and everyman that doesn't talk by spreading their legs and letting out a BIG SMELLY FART!
We know we are talking about PLANET GUY, correct. Sorry about my misinterpretation of your post.
#287420 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:18 pm
I thought this was music side.
I guess I got it all wrong.
I wish you guys would stop mucking up this side with your personal comments and total lack of musical ability!
#287428 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:29 am
I can't find the guitar center video Gleen. Post that sh*t up Holmes! :lol:
#287437 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:25 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:HUH Schmedidiah?
You thinking again?
You make lots of SENSE!

Ancient Vegan wrote: Glen remember your fatass in the guitar center video
you made
#287442 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:43 pm
Lying Glenn, you wouldn't help Kerry, when he was on here begging for help,
selling all his guitars and amps, I didn't see you jump up to help him. Now you
can jump in here and say how you did, cause after those posts, he was representing
his self as homeless, kinda like your brother Lying Dane

And your right Glenn I have been angry, I'm trying to work on it, but it's a day by day thing
#287445 by MikeTalbot
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:22 pm
Lynard

Please don't take offense, I say this a friend and your case, a neighbor. I apologize in advance for taking the liberty. I had some anger issues where I'd get really pissed off but it turned out to be high blood pressure. The bp would spike and if somebody said 'good morning' I'd be tempted to smack them. I've noticed that prednisone has that affect on me as well.

I've appreciated how you have been toning yourself down while still posting some good musical stuff.

Cheers
Talbot
#287446 by DainNobody
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:35 pm
He's one of the most unhealthy looking vendors you will see..I have asked him to seek medical attention cause I love him but he thinks Eating corn and beans will rectify the hollow eyed thyroid deficient look he has..brittle hair tells me his thyroid is shot..no muscle-tone a bag of bones could be testosterone related..I love him cause we have been thru he'll and live to talk about it.. :arrow:
#287448 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:41 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Lying Glenn, you wouldn't help Kerry, when he was on here begging for help,
selling all his guitars and amps, I didn't see you jump up to help him. Now you
can jump in here and say how you did, cause after those posts, he was representing
his self as homeless, kinda like your brother Lying Dane

And your right Glenn I have been angry, I'm trying to work on it, but it's a day by day thing

Lying Dayne, lying Dillon,lying Mike, Lying Mark ...

You guys are so fuuuccckkked up....
Now you are drawing your hatred of people that didn't vote for hilarity into a discussion on the music side of this forum!
This has been a major complaint of all you assssholes! Do you even think about the good people that never posted GREAT MUSIC, because they realized only negativity abounds here!
You guys are the true hypocrites and LIARS!