This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286013 by Planetguy
Wed May 09, 2018 3:35 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:And by the way PG, Eating right, and exercising, is the secret of long happy life.

Daynard.... You're preaching to the choir.

Been eating healthy, and exercising since my 20's.

I'm a gym rat ( 4, usually 5 days a wk)....hiking, biking. Kayaking, canoeing, b-ball, tennis, racket ball, and yoga .... Thats how I roll. 8)
#286214 by Ancient Vegan
Thu May 10, 2018 9:58 pm
Dane you've got a real problem, but I'll put the word of mouth out about you.
#286216 by DainNobody
Fri May 11, 2018 12:41 am
I didn't realize you had that kinda pull..ancient..wow thanks! :roll:
#286217 by DainNobody
Fri May 11, 2018 12:41 am
Who is Dane?
#286218 by DainNobody
Fri May 11, 2018 12:44 am
I am Daynyrd Dylann .the one and only WITH 2 N's ..off to open Mic..meeting lots of musicians..
#286270 by GuitarMikeB
Mon May 14, 2018 12:54 pm
Hey Arnoldo wrote:music gear never appreicates gear is a bad investment. Better off buying lottery tickets.

With today's gear, that's pretty much true, but lots of old stuff, if maintained is worth more than when new.

My Fender Bandmaster set up - acquired for $250, used, in 1975. Sold the cabinet (large bassman size, 2-12) for $350 and the head (modified - but not well, and with old tubes) for $300 in 2011.
My Telecaster - bought new in 72 for $279 - is worth about 20X that now.
#286299 by Ancient Vegan
Tue May 15, 2018 1:21 pm
Dane at the most it's identity theft, at the least it's plagiarism.

Why would you want to be some character I made up? Your own lack of original thinking?

What do you hope to gain? You sure have lost a friend.

I'm telling musicians that I know that you are a psychopath, cause you are, and I owe them that.

Surely now that you are on the govt dole now you can afford counseling? You need it.

I don't think I've ever met someone like you, that preaches morals, yet is totally immoral.

Hope to never speak to you again.
#286301 by Ancient Vegan
Tue May 15, 2018 1:32 pm
Oh yeah Dane, in the words of another bm forum members words to you, I quote:

"All signs point to your brain having been left to marinate, and pickle in a barrel."

" And I'll gladly waste as much time as required to call you out as a liar when you pull that crap."

Hey Man I didn't look those up, but rather wrote them down months ago cause I thought they
were funny. ( I got notepads with stuff wrote down in them everywhere )

And Dane where's Faron ? Where's Morris? What about the last band you were in?
Can't you see?
#286302 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 1:57 pm
The musicians you hang with? I thought you said recently you had run through every one of them on CL? Did you get your money's worth? Go ahead and spread hate amongst your so-called musician friends that apparently don't or can't work with you for some reason?..Faron had to guy o back to work laying vinyl flooring..Morris is deceased... Don't be afraid to go to the open mics Ancient..that's where the musicians are... Listen you mphuckinng liar..not once did I ever impersonate Lynyrd..it was suck a preposterous lie I said to myself if that is the lie he's making up now..I will play with it.. :roll:
#286303 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 2:03 pm
Just learned Leader of The Band and Please Come To Boston aand just this morning the intro for Band On The Run so liar don't go around lying saying I'm wasting time.. :twisted:a friend? You really believe I considered you a friend? I see somebody so envious and jealous that they go out of their way to put stumbling blocks out to trip a guy up.. I tried to be your friend but you had hang ups you could not get over..you are the insane one..Not me.... If you were a friend you would have invited me down to jam with your family band..you are not a friend simply an asshole that spreads lies and discontent..
#286304 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 2:25 pm
I will give you ONE more last chance to be a friend..show up at Moon City Pub on open Mic night this Thursday at 9 PM and jam with us..don't matter if it's me or the others..inquire amongst the others there if they consider me a psychopath? I played so well and was so normal mentally that I have been asked to sit in with an established band that gets gigs..I am beckoned by another solo musician to come up onstage and add guitar cause he knows I can embellish his tunes and not play out of key..lie you ask? I will give you the name of these two different acts privately email messaging whatever..and you can ask them personally if they think I am great on guitar and/or if they perceive me as a psycho path?..you gd liar piece of sh*t
#286305 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 2:39 pm
And finally..how's that swap meet thing going for you ancient? Gettin hard to find bargains? Slow sales? Nobody buy I g cause eBay dried up and blew away? Laugh my azzoff at you for being so proud of being basically a scalper..flipping junk so long might have been what did you in mentally ..it ain't government dole you cunt
#286306 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 3:14 pm
I am strictly 110% music! I live breathe eat and bathe music..since retiring in Febr. 2018 I have spent a lot of time cutting and clearing brush.but now that warm weather has arrived I devote my time to re-hashing old tunes and learning new tunes..spending hours a day doing this..as long as I stay out of the sphere of Leonard and The Losers I feel I will do alright..I feel I have met some talented younger players at the open mics..but opportunities have not fully arrived..but on track for musical success..it will take time money and effort but will eventually happen cause I am not like the guy that can't carry a tune in a bucket that is envious..it will happen..and it will be sudden..the stars will align and musical match will be made..chemistry will be magical..talent will be nearly equal..and gigs will come... :(