This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286309 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 5:03 pm
intro to Band On The Run

do it Leonard.. if you can..

https://soundcloud.com/dayne-nobody-iv/mc-cart
#286316 by J-HALEY
Tue May 15, 2018 6:24 pm
Planetguy wrote:Always knew Jook was a smart guy.

What happened to Jook?
#286321 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 7:18 pm
[/
And Dane where's Faron ? Where's Morris? What about the last band you were in?
Can't you see?
]you mean the one with the stellar vocalist that showed up at Moon City Pub and got stage fright like you have and went home early without uttering a word..or should I say singing a word?
#286323 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 7:21 pm
And I was being sarcastic when I used the adjective "stellar"..lol :lol:
#286330 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 7:48 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Dane at the most it's identity theft, at the least it's plagiarism.

Why would you want to be some character I made up? Your own lack of original thinking?

What do you hope to gain? You sure have lost a friend.

I'm telling musicians that I know that you are a psychopath, cause you are, and I owe them that.

Surely now that you are on the govt dole now you can afford counseling? You need it.

I don't think I've ever met someone like you, that preaches morals, yet is totally immoral.

Hope to never speak to you again.

Let me get this straight..you are going to tell musicians that won't have anything to do with you musically or socially that you chat with at the swap meet how much of a psychopath I am and should be avoided..? That is not even logical
#286331 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 8:08 pm
You call me immoral when you are so corrupt you refuse to file taxes with the IRS?
#286337 by Planetguy
Tue May 15, 2018 9:49 pm
my willie wrote:dayne and Memphis are the only people worth talking too on this craptacular site . the rest of people in this site my self included are a bunch of asshats

you say "asshats" like it's bad thing. i'm confused. :?
#286339 by Ancient Vegan
Tue May 15, 2018 10:04 pm
Dane I'm so sorry I didn't know you felt this way, I'm truly sorry.

So I thought since this was a musical sight I would go ahead and
write your first hit song for you, just put some music to it, or maybe
one of the more talented members of the forum could help, anyway,
here's the song

Psycho Dane

Hey Psycho Dane
You're the one to blame
For the cussing and the flame
Ain't you a shame

Chorus (sung slower with feeling)

Go tell Glenn, Vamp, and your Mommie
You overheard from a couple of Commies
About a open mic put on by Zombies
I'll play for free just call Me

Verse 2

Hey Psycho Dane
Here you go again
An attack dog freed from a pen
The thread king calls go to him

Chorus

Hey Psyco Dane
What makes you so strange
Is that Glenn, Vamp, and Dane
The Devil's Trinity of lame

Chorus 2x

Fade to lead against chorus rhythm

Hope this helps
#286341 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 pm
Have you found the post that you say I impersonated you? Or is this some sort of test away from the lodge where you are testing my character for self-control of the emotion of anger?..dude.. Come on dude and tell me what you are referring to?
#286343 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 10:24 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Dane I'm so sorry I didn't know you felt this way, I'm truly sorry.

So I thought since this was a musical sight I would go ahead and
write your first hit song for you, just put some music to it, or maybe
one of the more talented members of the forum could help, anyway,
here's the song

Psycho Dane

Hey Psycho Dane
You're the one to blame
For the cussing and the flame
Ain't you a shame

Chorus (sung slower with feeling)

Go tell Glenn, Vamp, and your Mommie
You overheard from a couple of Commies
About a open mic put on by Zombies
I'll play for free just call Me

Verse 2

Hey Psycho Dane
Here you go again
An attack dog freed from a pen
The thread king calls go to him

Chorus

Hey Psyco Dane
What makes you so strange
Is that Glenn, Vamp, and Dane
The Devil's Trinity of lame

Chorus 2x

Fade to lead against chorus rhythm

Hope this helps

Too wordy or corny..go back and try again
#286346 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 11:48 pm
a musical "sight" laugh my ass off.. hey Sherlock the word is site.. not sight..LMAO.. where did you school at? again?
#286347 by DainNobody
Wed May 16, 2018 12:16 am
a psychologist would have a heyday trying to figure you out.. your lyric is trying to tell the listener someting..maybe your insecurity cause you were abused when young? is that it? did somebody beat you or molest you? :shock:
#286348 by DainNobody
Wed May 16, 2018 12:20 am
you are a real piece of work.. you make up sh*t about people, most generally people you claim you like, and then sh*t on them making false accusations, as if you are mentally incapacitated..remember Goluski? you trying to convince me he works for the sheriff as an informant.. do you suffer from some sort of trauma you endured when young.. I never impersonated you ever and for sure don't go around telling people you are a nutcase.. only insane people do that or people without a sound mind that have given up..wtf is wrong with you?..the government dole? no .. I have put away 80.00 (Social Security taken out of my check) a week for 46 years.. that's my money not welfare.. you can't even get that straight..how can anybody trust somebody that has it wrong..wrong way of thinking..wrong way of reasoning like you..all you are decent at is being a shyster when it comes to dealing at the swap meet..that's all you are good at..cheating people..
#286353 by DainNobody
Wed May 16, 2018 12:42 am
you make up a goofy lyric that is offensive and to claim somebody (and publically)to call them out as a psychotic is probably a criminal offense..at least libel especially if I volunteer to get "counselled" as you call it..and they find I am more sane than you, and then I come get your inheritance.. sue your pants off for libel..making claims not true and a tort..you are so stupid you left it up long enough for me to get a screenshot so I guess I can call the attorney tomorrow and get the ball rolling..