This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285773 by MikeTalbot
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:18 pm
Lynard

With a wife and 4 kids I might have looked at things differently. I never wanted that for some reason and when I walked into it (for a while) I was desperately unhappy.

One of my many ex's recently condemned me as a man with no feelings. (after 30 years!) Not so but I'm glad I got away, I hate being bossed around and criticized.

Talbot
#285779 by Strings N Hammers
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:18 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
Zenith Hammer wrote:Well you also said this:

(which was NOT talking about all the lousy dirty stinky jobs out there, or even how you liked them)..."

You forgot to include that. I only asked you a question, I didn't accuse you of anything. Have a good day.

Yes I did, but I didn't say that anyone SHOULD NOT talk about... GEEZ, learn to read, not interpret per your own preconceptions.

I NEVER accused you of saying any such thing. I asked you a question, take your own advice and read what is actually written.

And yes it is confusing that you would make an issue about us changing the subject then immediately talk about that exact samething for the rest of your post. That said, I deliberately asked you a question (complete with question mark) because I wanted to avoid you possibly becoming overly defensive. Thank god that didn't happen and you just answered the question like a rational person. Changing the subject is totally fine, got it now thanks. Cheers.
#285783 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:21 pm
Zenith Hammer wrote: I wanted to avoid you possibly becoming overly defensive. Thank god that didn't happen and you just answered the question like a rational person. Changing the subject is totally fine, got it now thanks. Cheers.

Welcome to Bandmix, bro
#285785 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:27 pm
Re: Making money playing music - anywhere you can?

No. Never have. Probably never will. :mrgreen:
#285793 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:11 pm
Planetguy wrote:S'OK Schmed. I've never been paid for sex.

Good news is that's never lessened my enjoyment of it . :wink:

:lol: