This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285284 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:52 pm
so, you're saying you're somewhere in the middle, then?

we do that one at the truckstop gig, AV. often we open with it.....easy song for us to kick off w to get in a good groove and it always gets folks out on the dance floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcaDXiMOrk0&list=RDOcaDXiMOrk0&t=10
#285819 by schmedidiah
Tue May 01, 2018 2:45 pm
Bump :roll:
#293002 by schmedidiah
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pm
look at the current wave of musician, singer, band wanted ads coming in here from the UK and tell me they aren't all related. you can't. :mrgreen:
#293003 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:48 pm
schmedidiah wrote:look at the current wave of musician, singer, band wanted ads coming in here from the UK and tell me they aren't all related. you can't. :mrgreen:

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at. You think these are fake? What would be the point? Most likely Bandmix has gotten ads on the UK facebook, or some other social media, so new people are trying it.
#293004 by schmedidiah
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:10 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
schmedidiah wrote: all related.

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at. You think these are fake? What would be the point? Most likely Bandmix has gotten ads on the UK facebook, or some other social media, so new people are trying it.

well, there u go! :lol: