This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284578 by adam1131815
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:05 am
I usualy listen to some alternative rock, and last summer me and my friend had a few favorite songs for that year like songs from: Foster The People, the Subways, Arcit monkeys ... and we listend to a few of them avery time before we go out, and for a while now we cant rimember what was the song that we listend all the time and even tried to play it our self, but we remember the video that looked like it was shoot with old camera and it started on a dark green feald with a cow and a house on that feald and a cows moo before the song started. I also remember that the drums were hard to play and not in a standard 4 quarter rithm so i gave up on that
more: biệt thự 17 phạm hùng, chung cư iris garden mỹ đình
If someone recognizes what song I am talking about and whould be wiling to help my, me and my friend would be very heapy that we can stop banging our heads over this
Thanks in advanced everybody!
more: biet thu athena kim giang
Last edited by adam1131815 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
#284579 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:16 pm
Judging from your spelling, you banged your head too many times! :lol:
#284582 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:43 pm
Do you have any pertinent information about the song? Besides the drums were hard? The video was made with a camera in a "feald"? :roll:

Lyrics? Hello? :mrgreen:
#284632 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:16 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:Judging from your spelling, you banged your head too many times! :lol:

That's not nice MIKE.

Those links were pretty Cajun...
#284637 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:Judging from your spelling, you banged your head too many times! :lol:

That's not nice MIKE.

Those links were pretty Cajun...

See the " :lol: ", Glen? That means it's a joke - you know what a joke is, right? But frankly, look at the OP's post - if this is the kind of education today's youth is getting ... it doesn't bode well for the future.
#284642 by schmedidiah
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:26 pm
Was this the song? :lol:

https://youtu.be/if5vr5s3lNw