This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284557 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:02 pm
schmedidiah wrote:If you want to be immediately downgraded as a musician, post your music here and crazy Glenny can pretend to listen to it and tell you "your music sucks and you need to get a job". :lol:

Problem solved! :mrgreen:

You do need to get a job. Being a musician includes running your own business. That includes everything from huge contracts with investors to dealing with little small time bar owners. In the end you still have to be willing to put your BALLS on the line.
The reason why I actually appreciate someone... Let's say PLANET GUY... Is because of one of the things HE understands... This is not just about music.
This is about all his talent and getting PAID for that talent. Mark is running a business. KUDOS!!!
He is one of the nastiest people up here on bandmix... BUT I love him because he is so tough, and because on a music forum he is posting good music also.

Mark and I starting just chasing musicians off this site. Because we are both extremely strong business owners. Trying to explain this point will go above the heads of everyone that reports for work every day.

I live and die every day by the skills of my hands... So does Mark. Much respect.

Now getting back to you schemed. Go get a job. Your music is not that good. IT will never support you unless you want to go out work HARD has as hell like PG !Even my music was not good enough to cut through the points I just made.

I don't want go after you schmed. I don't want to stand up to veggie man, It got heated with Mark.

But if you want a war... You have come to the right place! GLEN!
#284567 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:52 pm
NAH...
He is the most insulting animal up here.

PG . backed off. I was willing to back off.I hope we have some sort of an understanding..

WOW.
#284584 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:48 pm
The meds are wearing off Glenny. Wait. They were never working in the first place. :lol:
#284595 by Vampier
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:49 pm
Yet more Bug Speech ... baseless, insulting and accompanied by the "Happy Face" because the Bug is a lazy beggar.
#284615 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:23 pm
See who's handing out insults now. And see also his well trained attack dog using the same name hours later. Interesting....the storie of my enemie.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#284620 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:11 pm
schmedidiah wrote:The meds are wearing off Glenny. Wait. They were never working in the first place. :lol:

Are you that continuously mislead by your own self importance?

I am not going to trade wits with an UNARMED PERSON!
#284627 by schmedidiah
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:16 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:The meds are wearing off Glenny. Wait. They were never working in the first place. :lol:

Are you that continuously mislead by your own self importance?

I am not going to trade wits with an UNARMED PERSON!

Wanna bet? :lol:
#284633 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:32 am
WANNA BET you are going to keep posting stuff that shouldn't be on the musical side. Especially when you can't play a rubber spoon...

You want to go on shitmeddy.

If you have any balls left , stop posting this shiiit here just disrupting real musicians from sharing. I notice you are the only one posting none music crap on this thread. Even PG is posting good musical things. You are using this as your own little insulting hideaway.

Come on down to where the real men kick assss.... And get yours kicked. :lol:
#284636 by schmedidiah
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:03 pm
Oh, that's rich. You d-bags post your cut and paste bs from Breitbart and the Blaze non stop here for years and pat yourselves on the back for how you're all doing your part to save the world, then I dare to question anything you dorks do and I'm the one derailing the music talk?! Any person with one finger can search my posts and your posts and see which one of us cares more about music talk here. You're a joke and it appears you are the new Slacker here, since he disappeared and now it's up to you to bring the cut and paste bs from the less savory parts of the internet back here to really stink up the joint. Job well done. You should be so proud. :lol:
#284658 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:53 pm
Slacker didn't disappear you stupid , dumbass phucking moron.
In your absolute, resolute, low IQ running around looking for anyone to suck your****.
That great old musician doesn't have the money to pay for cable services. WHY???
Because liberal Aholes JUST LIKE YOU HAVE SPENT YEARS REGULATING AND TAXING PEOPLE LIKE SLACKER.

NOW HE IS AT THE END OF YEARS.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU REALLY PHUCKED HIM OVER!!!

move all your crap to the other side of the forum. I can't believe what a phucking coward you are to sit here and snipe.

I like to listen to the music that get's posted here on this part of the forum. You posting all your personal crap are what is ruining this side... YOU ARE THE WORST!
Asshole you are the shitmeddy that doesn't get it!!!!
#284731 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:18 am
Well whatever happened to Slacker....I don't miss his lame ass. I'll post my music. So you can insult it again. How's that sound? :D
#284750 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:23 am
schmedidiah wrote:Well whatever happened to Slacker....I don't miss his lame ass. I'll post my music. So you can insult it again. How's that sound? :D

You still don't PHUUCKINGVGET IT...

You are such a big dumbass...'

GARY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS UP HERE!!!!!
HIS MUSIC IS AWESOME!!!!!
I CAN'T BELEVE YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING THAT RIDICULOUS!

I guess I should expect that crap from a suspected ..........
#284751 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:32 am
PHUCK you asshooolee When you finally learn how to tune a guitar(may never happen)...

Think about it and go listen to what a GREAT MUSICIAN that GARY IS!!!
#284756 by Ancient Vegan
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:30 am
I listened to your first 2 tunes PG, liked the bass on the second one,
kinda a lead bass. Going to try to get to the one with the vibes today.
#284761 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:15 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:PHUCK you asshooolee When you finally learn how to tune a guitar(may never happen)...

Think about it and go listen to what a GREAT MUSICIAN that GARY IS!!!