This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284087 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:01 am
I am according to some the most plucked up person on this site.

I'm not going to be at your next concert. I don't go out to bars that much.
I did go out to watch CARMINE APICE play at Katies a few years back.

WOW! Huge player with skills that can not be explained in technical terms.

Any way...

You guys are great. Thank you so much for posting links to your videos. People think I don't watch, I do.
Laugh... Right now one of my favorites is Amanda Lambert. She has a wicked sense of humor.

Smile.
#284093 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:39 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I amRight now one of my favorites is Amanda Lambert. She has a wicked sense of humor.

Smile.

Maybe Miranda Lambert?
#284113 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:02 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can never get that right.

My wife Has made the very same comment many times. :lol:
I love the ladies music because she has a real sense of humor. Amanda , Miranda , Samthia. It doesn't matter because if my wife catches me remembering some other girls name... Especially if it is a pretty girl... She's just gonna shoot me... :lol:

Whats her name again? She doesn't have the best voice, VERY good voice, but she writes some GREAT songs and she has some talented producers behind her.
OK I have it right this time. It's.... OK I admit I have to go back and look. Thanks for yelling at me just like my wife , Mike...Smile...
#284114 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:10 am
I Peeked. MIRANDA! Now I will remember it... Those are the rights they read you when you are going to jail. HHHMMM....

I wonder what her parents were doing the night she was conceived????

Now I think I will be able to remember.... Who was I posting this to?

Just joking.