This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283499 by Planetguy
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:41 pm
well, willie showed up w his trolling photobombing and quickly got smote.

that's not censorship...that's not allowing a troll to disrupt the exchange of discussion.

thank you BM.
Last edited by Planetguy on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#283510 by Vampier
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:15 pm
I agree with you Planet Guy. Now he is on the General non-music chat. There is a pattern I detect. I firmly believe he is someone else who engages on BM much like you and I do and when he is bested by one of us or another he puts on his penis costume and begins to wank all over BM like the idiot dysfunctional he is.
#283671 by J-HALEY
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:45 pm
Planetguy wrote:well, willie showed up w his trolling photobombing and quickly got smote.

that's not censorship...that's not allowing a troll to disrupt the exchange of discussion.

thank you BM.

Mark, can you imagine how much spare time this ass must have on his hands to work so hard at trying to ruin such great internet interaction like we have here! :D
#283673 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:40 pm
It's nice to know someone cares.
#283674 by Planetguy
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:51 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
Planetguy wrote:well, willie showed up w his trolling photobombing and quickly got smote.

thank you BM.

Mark, can you imagine how much spare time this ass must have on his hands to work so hard at trying to ruin such great internet interaction like we have here! :D

my boggling, ain't it, jeff? i almost feel sorry for him.

almost.

but not quite.