This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

A7

#283291 by Planetguy
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:49 pm
my friend Deni snapped these at Sunday's SPINCASTERS gig. Bass is a WASHBURN XB600. i LOVE that bass!

#283293 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:24 pm
Was their an original neck with upper frets? (wondering about the lighter area on the body).
#283298 by Planetguy
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:59 pm
it's the original neck. it's a bolt on, and the lower bout of the neck (and the neck pocket) is cut at 45 degree angle to keep the neck from moving around like a FENDER style bolt on can do. really, a very smart design. it's a 24 fret (two octave) neck w a dual truss rod that's mounted w six bolts. has a great preamp w two band EQ and i have it set up w very low it action.

it plays like the proverbial "butter" (but less messy).

#283306 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:56 pm
Soo.... play something that makes me all wrong. :roll:
#283307 by Planetguy
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:05 pm
So, Willie troll is gone and you're taking up the slack trolling music threads????

Yeah, right... I'M the "bitter old man"!!!! :lol:
#283312 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:42 pm
yeah actually you are. need to borrow some rope to hang yourself?
won't get it from me...
after all your attacks and attitude i will always still be concerned for you. in other words, my values are far different from yours. you hate me I love you. you steal I give. you insult, I encourage.
We are 2 different men that have crossed paths.
I am sorry that life has phucked you over so bad... that you are that angry.

Go back to Jeff. He should be a permanent member of the hellenback show. but he doesn't cry about any of the the crap handed to him. WHAT A GREAT MUSICIAN!

I don't know what to say except stop spewing personal attacks on really good people. other than that... I ain't your momma, I'm sure she was a great woman, I'm sure she did her best. I'm sure she taught about doing bad things.

i'm sorry life has been phucked over so bad... Go play some music.

still not my fault! :roll:
#283327 by Planetguy
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:07 am
What's not your fault?

....that you're trolling music threads w your psycho vendetta?

Looks like we have another non music talking troll in town whose only goal is to sidetrack and derail conversation.

If you've nothing to offer but attacks, and don't care to discuss music then take your psycho spew over where it belongs.... To the bitching and moaning litter box section of this site.[/quote]
#283330 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:28 am
did you put up some new tracks with guitar. I will listen to them. better be damn good after all that bragging.

chances are i can pick up my little ibanez 4 string and make it sound just as good. difference i only payed 2 hundred bucks.

Put up some tracks bass only....
i'm right there...
let these musicians decide.

I don't play bass.... but you have pushed us to a musical showdown.
I say let all the guys have some input and then we decide the rules of the challenge.

I'm being fair... Gonna suck when a non bass player blows a known bass player to shreds. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#283333 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:51 am
actually. i listen to your music and i don't understand your anger. you play great.
WHY THE PHUCK ARE YOU SO QUICK TO HATE EVERYONE?

That is the one part of you no one understands.

No one hates you on this site. You have done the #1 thing that separates you from trolls... You posted some great music.

What i don't get is your self determination that maybe you are just a little bit better...

Thi is just turning into a waste of my time...I have to go leave a piss.
#283334 by MikeTalbot
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:55 am
Mark

When I bought my Honer Bass V i looked very carefully at the Bass VI. My hands just didn't work with that many strings on a bass. Wish they did. The V has twenty four frets and active electronics and it sounds pretty good without the active although I like that growl.

That is a sweet looking bass in your picture though.

Talbot
#283343 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:06 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Soo.... play something that makes me all wrong. :roll:

Bitter much? PG has posted many videos of his various bands. Why don't you do the same to show us how great your bass playing is? I've listened to the music you did post on your profile, the guitar playing was good (assuming it was actually you). Never seen a picture of what you actually look like or a video showing you playing, so who knows?.....
#283350 by Displaced Pianist
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:05 pm
Might be a dismal admission, but I guess I'm in the P-Guy fan group--if such a thing exists. When he lets me, I dnload his music, and sometimes run the playback and add a piano on top. Just for shats and groans. Been doing that for a while. But I'm a weird bird...
#283351 by DainNobody
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:15 pm
PG f won't send me a chart and my ear is not good enough to distinguish. C9-5 from a G13 chord.. :shock:
#283353 by schmedidiah
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:49 pm
let's see..... works with and supports other musicians or threatens to shoot anyone who disagrees with him......

:mrgreen:

I think i'll pick mark's side as well :idea:

:lol: