This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282888 by DainNobody
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:07 pm
Sadly, fr :roll: ee stale leftover uneaten pizza is not in the contract
#282891 by DainNobody
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:06 pm
At least the tide pods are not a given .. As stale pizza would be for compensation.. :evil: :mrgreen:
#282892 by Planetguy
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:38 pm
yes, "conversation" does evolve and move along. but it's pretty sad and lame ......when you come onto this thread about me playing a long gig, about me playing solo gigs that i really don't care for.... w/o anything even close to the topic at hand.

do you weigh in w ANY 'conversation' that even remotely has ANYTHING to do w that? did you have something RELEVANT to share about a long gig YOU'VE played? or even about solo gigs?

nah, not even close. instead you're off on a tangent about shitty bands playing restaurants and driving away customers???? and there we have it....yet another of your thinly veiled attempts at baiting. (was ANYONE fooled? no)

but that's YOU... doing your passive aggressive boo hoo, "oh who me? I didn't mean anything by it." shenaigans. the same passive aggressive $hit slinging you pull again and again. then you come across all innocent...."oh, no not me...it's PG who's a bully".

and who hasn't noticed that you do the same passive aggressive bit by reviving old threads w no intention other than to stir up $hit.

give it a rest.

i'd have more respect for you if you just came out w the $hit you wanna sling in the first place....like this silliness of trying to say i play for stale pizza. it took a little while for you to get there, but your true colors were soon enough flown.

since you're so fascinated w what i eat on my gigs....this was my menu for this week's gigs:

Tuesday: Chicken Parm w Angel Hair pasta
Wed: Filet Mignon w crab legs, juliene carrots, and scalloped potatos
Thurs: no food at a local distillery but excellent beer on tap
Fri/Sat: trkstop...no food served
Sunday: Winery gig.....no food served

sorry...no stale pizza.

you live to goad, bait others and take pot shots from the sideline. at least be a man about it and stop the passive aggressive "oh, who me?" pretense. it's weak. and embarrassing.

and do be careful w how many of those TIDE pods you eat. they're not good for you. :wink:
#282894 by DainNobody
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:48 pm
who cares? :)
Last edited by DainNobody on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#282897 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:10 pm
You know my amps got backing tracks on it, a real cool feature, it's great for solo performing, and working up your lead chops.

Sorry to here they made you eat a chicken and a cow, but you know what they say "Cows, pigs, and chickens thems eatin animals. I would have been drinking the wine tho it's not just for breakfast anymore.

Dane your a talented guitarist I've heard you play don't let anybody tell you any different.
#282899 by Planetguy
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:22 pm
what BS.

i look down on no musicians here.

dayne nobody, if you choose to play petty, little girl, passive aggressive games because you have some inferiority complex, and issues w the fact that i do gig out regularly...for money...that's on you. don't try to blame me.

i've never put myself above anyone here who doesn't gig regularly. that's simply your interpretation.

and when someone DOES get to get out there and gig (if that's what they want and enjoy doing) ... then I'M HAPPY FOR THEM.

you? nah....it's obvious that it bugs the crap out of you. how sad that another musician would be so small and petty, instead of being happy for someone who IS getting to play out.

on the subject of being "better"....you're the one who wanted to have a cutting contest to prove "who's better" and "who's faster". remember what i told you? i told you i don't see music as a contest. nor do i see anyone who is lucky enough to be out there gigging regularly as better than someone who doesn't.

your nose was all bent out of shape (and remains so) when i didn't share how much my bands are paid on gigs. i politely explained to you that's not what professionals do. Yod was quick to point that to you as well. and that's when you started w the "playing for stale pizza" sour grapes.

but here you are....you're still nursing hurt feelings over that.

for the record....i've not once bragged about MY skills here, nor have i ever put my playing above anyone else's. same for my bands.

but you....you are CONSTANTLY bragging on your skills. CONSTANTLY bragging about how this crowd loves you and that crowd loves you....."oh lookie someone gave me a broken Skil Saw for a tip! doesn't that mean I'm great?"

i'll say it again....i have never, not once bragged on my skills here. (while you're looking for old threads to recycle...i challenge you to find one where i did)

in this very thread....i said that "my playing bores myself shitless after 15 min".

if you enjoy playing at swap meets and busking at laundromats to share your music.....more power to you.

let the record show that when i did give it back to you about you playing swap meets....that's exactly what i was doing...giving it BACK to you after you pulled yet another of your lame "stale pizza" bits.

bravo...for finally growing a set and manning up w that hatchet job instead of the usual "who me?" BS.
#282900 by DainNobody
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:26 pm
at least you kept the cartoons to a minimum in this thread..good progress..
#282902 by DainNobody
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:34 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:You know my amps got backing tracks on it, a real cool feature, it's great for solo performing, and working up your lead chops.

Sorry to here they made you eat a chicken and a cow, but you know what they say "Cows, pigs, and chickens thems eatin animals. I would have been drinking the wine tho it's not just for breakfast anymore.

Dane your a talented guitarist I've heard you play don't let anybody tell you any different.
thanks Lynyrd..the two ladies yesterday complimented both Faron and I but we were not in a "jazz group"..just jammin' the blues..without vocals.. like Freddy King's "Let's Hide Away and Dance Away with Freddy King" album..his best album ever..
#282903 by Planetguy
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:36 pm
good communication is simply that.

straightforward.

honest.

and lacking the subterfuge of "who me" passive aggressive games.

thumb your nose (as the blood sucking vampire trained you to do, good pet) at graphic communication, but it's often the most clear and concise form of communication.

since i don't want you to go away disappointed or feeling blue.....

#282904 by DainNobody
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:41 pm
nope, nobody can touch this.. not Albet not B.B. not Elmore James not Magic Sam .none can
#282906 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:50 pm
HAHAHA
I see Dayne went and edited out his original reply where he started boasting about the laundry ladies liking him, but that they didn't get many tips.
Of course you didn't, people using a Laundromat are typically not people with plenty of extra money. They've got their quarters for the machines, or dollar bills, as needed these days in newer ones.

If you want to make money busking, you need to do it where people with some extra money are. It's the same as these kids (with parents) I see hanging out in front of the big grocery store or Walmart asking for spare change for the kid's soccer team or baseball or whatever - PEOPLE! You're asking people who are trying to be as thrifty as possible for some of there can't-spare-it money! Why don't you hang out in front of Macy's or Whole Foods? Those people have some spare cash!

And Dayne, you just keep boasting, even when you think you're not, you are - again - and still trying to disparage PG for gigging at venues where he not only gets paid, but gets a meal thrown in. But its ok, we know its because you're just frustrated that you're having no luck getting paying gigs. BTW - you did the same thing to me when I mentioned my band was getting free meals at the high-end Italian restaurant we've been playing, so I know its just no PG you are jealous of!
#282907 by DainNobody
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:51 pm
Freddy King/ Eric Clapton : Farther On Up The Road"

https://youtu.be/TcTOoOlr288
#282908 by DainNobody
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:53 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:HAHAHA
I see Dayne went and edited out his original reply where he started boasting about the laundry ladies liking him, but that they didn't get many tips.
Of course you didn't, people using a Laundromat are typically not people with plenty of extra money. They've got their quarters for the machines, or dollar bills, as needed these days in newer ones.

If you want to make money busking, you need to do it where people with some extra money are. It's the same as these kids (with parents) I see hanging out in front of the big grocery store or Walmart asking for spare change for the kid's soccer team or baseball or whatever - PEOPLE! You're asking people who are trying to be as thrifty as possible for some of there can't-spare-it money! Why don't you hang out in front of Macy's or Whole Foods? Those people have some spare cash!

And Dayne, you just keep boasting, even when you think you're not, you are - again - and still trying to disparage PG for gigging at venues where he not only gets paid, but gets a meal thrown in. But its ok, we know its because you're just frustrated that you're having no luck getting paying gigs. BTW - you did the same thing to me when I mentioned my band was getting free meals at the high-end Italian restaurant we've been playing, so I know its just no PG you are jealous of!
have you seen PG's pay stub?