This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287283 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:15 pm
You and Glenn seem to be consumed with assaulting children.... "you would like that"

I have children psycho, what about you and Glen. I know you say you have a boy but he's
smart enuff to never come around you. (You probably molested him, as your Dad molested you)

I sure wish you'd go off to that big city and hit it big like you continually claim, the only place you'll
ever hit big at is the toilet.
#287285 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:18 pm
Listen..I will give you a chance to back up your false accusations against me ( don't you read the Bible how wrong that is to do on a public forum?)..SHOW UP at open Mic this Thursday so you can be heard playing your guitar and let Dean and Joe decide how scrappy you sound..they already know I can play cause otherwise they would not be inviting me to play with them..they have heard me and beckon me up to the stage..yep..you are right..they want me up there to pick their tunes up..yeah you are right..inside your warped syphilis infeste d mind :roll:
#287286 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:23 pm
The nursery rhyme thing got you worked up Lee Barbour? :D
#287287 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:24 pm
Like you said..none of this is personal.
#287288 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:25 pm
Hey Psycho, I'm different then you, I mean it when I say, "I hope to never see you again"

I wouldn't walk across the street to see you, if you were standing with The Rolling Stones.

Hey Dane you've got some music skills, but no people skills at all. You already know this, but as
usual you lie to yourself, that's kinda like cheating your self.

I;m serious you need professional help, it may be too late.

Open Mike...…..at the nuthouse in the Keith Moon wing, being hosted by the Spfld Psycho.
These are the aspirations I have for you Insane Man.
#287289 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:34 pm
Ya know what Lee..the other day u said none of the sh*t you falsely accuse me of is personal..I know you said that here on this forum..so why then do I get the feeling u have some sort of pent up frustration directed at me? I don't go around at the swap meet pointing my finger at you yards away up on the hill falsely accusing you of being mentally ill..a loser..a scrappy guitarist..a cheat..a molester..so why do you come here and say shot about me? It would be nice to know what made up transgression you think I did to you to say sh*t like that?.just curious what brought that shot on..if a guy like me refuses to talk shot then that means lack of people skills cause I am not a back stabber?
#287290 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:39 pm
Oh but it is personal when you assert that anothers writings are your own, when you know they're not,
or do you? It's personal when you say your going to come out to the swap meet, and confront me face
to face. (Yet I'm there every Sunday in the exact same spot, more big talk). You don't come out there, cause the
swap meet spit you out like a plug of tobacco, you couldn't make it, cause your lazy and whiny, your happy now
get that govt milk check every month( what aspirations you have for yourself). You come out there and throw down a pile that looks like the dust cloud surrounding pigpen, you whine about your back hurting or some other physical
ailment, and have no clue about how to sell face to face.

Switch that over to bands your in a different band every week, your playing skills can get you past the first audition,
then by the second practice, most are done talking to your lying ass.

Hoping to never see you again.

I'm at the swap meet every Sunday, in the same spot, you no where, except this year I've started bringing my
little friend, I ain't got time to phuk with you on Sunday morning.
#287291 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:45 pm
It isn't with anybody else psycho, but it is with you. You can't just steal my writings and talk sh*t about my
family, and make up lies about me. You constantly want to bring the IRS on me, when you have no clue on
my status with the Taxman. You've made me out to be Pablo Escobar on the internet, when all I did was buy
you boys a 1/4 cause I felt sorry for how people were charging you guys double the going rate. You repay me by splashing it all over the internet, really you think I want a friend like that, you must be psychotic.

I ain't scared, I ain't hiding, and I ain't backing down

Hope to never see you again
#287292 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:47 pm
So you think I am lying about my back hurting? Bullshit there are days I don't feel like walking little alone loading shut unloading setting it up then load the shot back in put up with lowballers offering 2 dollars for a 30 dollar item?..they buy from me but most know I don't bring the good shot out to swap meet just like Wayne Boswell..puck. Em all..except you..you always gave me good deals not great deals but good deals plus I got to visit with you which was always nice but now you would possibly attack me
Last edited by DainNobody on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#287293 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:49 pm
Geez that's the sign of a psycho..actually thinking authorities are monitoring us on the intersex..now that right there is a symptom
#287294 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:54 pm
Has not the serious smokers switched to grow tents? Why would they need a 1/4?
#287295 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:59 pm
Oh to answer about the 2nd rehearsal..I refused to go back.for 3rd..there is no need to reverse Kansas City by Albert King or Hoochie Koochie Man Muddy Waters u just go do it trying it on the audience at open Mic.when vocalist guy shows up just to do those 2 tunes in front of an audience with intent of performing those 2 super easy tunes and then stage fright gets the best of him and goes home wasting my time and gas money driving 27 miles in then I refuse to work with them any longer even after they plead with me..please come back.
#287296 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:09 pm
You read into things too much..

also have sb eating out of the palm of your hand. to have complete control over someone and to be able to make them do anything you want: He had the audience in the palm of his hand.
#287300 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:05 pm
Man..got to get my lazy azz outta bed Sunday to come see who "little friend" is..LOL..probably his own personal slave he picked up down on Commercial Street in front of the Missouri Hotel..laugh my god rammed ads off.. :lol:
#287460 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:02 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:You and Glenn seem to be consumed with assaulting children.... "you would like that"

I have children psycho, what about you and Glen. I know you say you have a boy but he's
smart enuff to never come around you. (You probably molested him, as your Dad molested you)

I sure wish you'd go off to that big city and hit it big like you continually claim, the only place you'll
ever hit big at is the toilet.

Why the f**k did you you include my name in this?" Glenn seem to be consumed with assaulting children..."
What a fuuccckig lying assshole you are for including any crap like that in a post!
You are just an unbelievable dickhead. Go FUUCCCK a chicken you animal distortionist!