This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282782 by DainNobody
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 pm
Answered a Craigslist ad several weeks ago pertaining to a BLUES guitarist needed..never heard back until just recently..said if open. Come this Sunday afternoon to go over a few tunes with the guys.. I don't feel jilted from such a late reply so will head in and see if I can be a good fit.. Or at least initially be a good fit and then let my grumpiness come into question weeks or just days out..me and Faron will still be jam in but I need the extra dollars of income..
#282783 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:59 pm
You can do it Dane.

Good Luck
#282786 by DainNobody
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:37 pm
Thanks Lynyrd.. I agree with you about what makes music viable..it's great if it can generate dollars.. That's the only barometer that's true..what good is a like or a follower or a share if they are only just friends or as somebody pointed out mentally imbalanced Superfans..they will give us a like whether the music is lame or not..
#283205 by schmedidiah
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:27 pm
Jealous Dayne wrote:Thanks Lynyrd.. I agree with you about what makes music viable..it's great if it can generate dollars.. That's the only barometer that's true..what good is a like or a follower or a share if they are only just friends or as somebody pointed out mentally imbalanced Superfans..they will give us a like whether the music is lame or not..

:lol:
#283209 by DainNobody
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:35 pm
#286369 by DainNobody
Wed May 16, 2018 1:28 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:You can do it Dane.

Good Luck

Thanks Ancient Vegan..your support is much appreciated sir!
#286372 by schmedidiah
Wed May 16, 2018 2:04 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Thanks Lynyrd.. I agree with you about what makes music viable..it's great if it can generate dollars.. That's the only barometer that's true..what good is a like or a follower or a share if they are only just friends or as somebody pointed out mentally imbalanced Superfans..they will give us a like whether the music is lame or not..

still getting lots of laughs from this one Dane. seeing your Soundcloud profile for the first time in a while. where are the plays, likes, reposts, followers and comments that are so easy to come by? surely they must be falling from the sky? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#286373 by DainNobody
Wed May 16, 2018 2:06 pm
Personally..I don't think he will show up..I will never forget how determined he was while we would sit chatting at Senator Billy Long Auctions bldg. On Wabash St. In Springfield before Senator Long sold the business to his associate..this was probably 10 or 12 years ago..I was so happy for him and felt joy knowing how confident he was feeling he could break into the music business..I wanted him to succeed because both of us were in the peddling business which has its ups and downs..lI suppose I could say..I was a little envious. knowing I could not yet break into music again cause the 70 hour work weeks peddling wore me thin..just to break even..but at least I was not punching a time clock..
Well..cutting to the chase..I believe Leonid's recent hatred and falsehood directed at me is a result of his failure to succeed in music..if you ever heard him play then you would know why..I don't think he realizes there are 7 intelligences music being one of seven and just like mathematics it is something your genetics granted you with competence or denied you because of bad breeding..maybe that is a little vulgar way of saying it..but it's the truth..I hope he finds his way..but peddling is something going downhill fast because the new generation does not desire to collect things.the market is dying..hope Leonid well whatever his new found endeavors..LOL :lol:
#286374 by DainNobody
Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Thanks Lynyrd.. I agree with you about what makes music viable..it's great if it can generate dollars.. That's the only barometer that's true..what good is a like or a follower or a share if they are only just friends or as somebody pointed out mentally imbalanced Superfans..they will give us a like whether the music is lame or not..

still getting lots of laughs from this one Dane. seeing your Soundcloud profile for the first time in a while. where are the plays, likes, reposts, followers and comments that are so easy to come by? surely they must be falling from the sky? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's because my account has been hacked ..sound cloud has verified that but since it is a free account they don't give a sh*t thanks for looking sir!
#286376 by DainNobody
Wed May 16, 2018 2:16 pm
Don't you know it is a fan base system not music quality system? Buy some friends fans for y bucks maybe get you 100 likes etc. And it would change overnight.. Russ has a lyric in his tune Sore Losers about paying for plays paying for likes etc. Generates interest..I am convinced only playing LIVE venues will generate $$$Pease Leonid
#286377 by DainNobody
Wed May 16, 2018 2:20 pm
Its been hacked by one of those Russian mafia operated free song sites..they blocked people looking at my tunes..they wait for me to upload a tune that is marketable they then steal it..ask jook..he knows about Russian free music venues..
#286380 by schmedidiah
Wed May 16, 2018 3:48 pm
:lol:
#286394 by schmedidiah
Wed May 16, 2018 9:55 pm
Not surprised to hear that Dane. I've had various sites and SoundCloud profiles hit me up for my password. I listened to a song on your profile with a drum track provided by some guy. I clicked on his link you had on that upload. McAfee did not feel that was a particularly safe website. Have you been as careful as you can be with what you're clicking on when you play around with the internet? I haven't had any problems like you describe.

Saving this for when willie gets banned again. :lol:

my willie wrote:
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Its been hacked by one of those Russian mafia operated free song sites..they blocked people looking at my tunes..they wait for me to upload a tune that is marketable they then steal it..ask jook..he knows about Russian free music venues..

Dayne that's hard to believe even for me, and I lived in nudist camp with hooker named penny and group of people who at each other's poop.