This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282701 by meathead510493
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:37 pm
Hello. My name is MEATHEAD510493. I would like to know if anyone out there has recording software and might be willing to join me and a vocalist to do original music. We do this with software and email. Generally we do rock and roll. I am a song writer. You can check out our stuff at my profile page. I have 8 or 9 tunes on there and intend to post more. And will become a premier member if I get any responses to this thread. I use MIXCRAFT 8 and Jimmy uses MIXCRAFT 5. They both work great, simple to use. Like i'll record the drums, bass and rhythm guitar. Send it to jimmy via email. he puts down a vocal track, and sends it back and I put lead guitar on it. And so forth. Looking for any musicians interested. Vocalists included. I live in Westfield NY. And jimmy lives in Tulsa OK. It works quite well. By the way MIXCRAFT 8 is 89 $ for life It works great man. I'm not a bass player or keyboardist. I am a guitar player that plays a little of both. Kinda half assed but it sounds ok. So check out our tunes and let me know if your interested.