This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282517 by thecoloryes
Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 pm
I already listen to an amazing podcast about being a musician called Chasing Famous hosted by two guys in different bands. I would highly recommend it for any musicians out there.

Here is the link
https://www.chasingfamouspodcast.com

But, I am currently looking for more great content to satisfy my music learning and podcasting needs. Does anybody have any suggestions?
#282540 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:53 pm
I'm not sure I know what a podcast is........, but if you get on youtube and pull up Guitarjamz(I think that's spelled write), uploaded by Marty Schwartz, you can learn just about all you need to know about playing guitar and general music theory. He showed me how to play every lick in War Pigs by Black Sabbath.
#282585 by thecoloryes
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:46 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I'm not sure I know what a podcast is........, but if you get on youtube and pull up Guitarjamz(I think that's spelled write), uploaded by Marty Schwartz, you can learn just about all you need to know about playing guitar and general music theory. He showed me how to play every lick in War Pigs by Black Sabbath.

Cool thanks for the info!
#282605 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:15 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I'm not sure I know what a podcast is........,

It's basically a 'talk show' done on the web, but archived so you can listen to it at any time.