This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283582 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:52 pm
I will always love you..the only guy I have purchased a CD from here..
#285354 by Vampier
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 pm
Wow ... just discovered "this". Dayne, Ta. The Peenut Gallery is busy, busy, busy. they can not intelligently debate, discuss or demonstrate so they do what is lazy, easy and annoying ... they mock, chide and unfortunately give musos a bad name. The last word thing regarding Planet Guy is absolutely True ... he remains a victim of his overly inflated ego because his brain is so much smaller. We must pity him as he is always chasing his tail and never catching it. At times he is amusing but as you have already alluded to ... he is not guided by any moral compass. He is manipulated because he thinks he is not and does not ever question himself even when doubt is cast by others. I find him fascinating from time to time ... for at least a minute or two.
#285359 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:06 pm
Vampier wrote:Wow ... just discovered "this". Dayne, Ta. The Peenut Gallery is busy, busy, busy. they can not intelligently debate, discuss or demonstrate so they do what is lazy, easy and annoying ... they mock, chide and unfortunately give musos a bad name. The last word thing regarding Planet Guy is absolutely True ... he remains a victim of his overly inflated ego because his brain is so much smaller. We must pity him as he is always chasing his tail and never catching it. At times he is amusing but as you have already alluded to ... he is not guided by any moral compass. He is manipulated because he thinks he is not and does not ever question himself even when doubt is cast by others. I find him fascinating from time to time ... for at least a minute or two.

only seeing this now?

you really do need to slither out of you guano infestested bat's cave more open. or perhaps you should stay there.

but pls, spare me your awkward schoolboy advances. i am no more interested in your clumsy overtures than was Ancient Vegan, so save your pillow talk for your trained and rabid chihuahua. you know he does present as the (very) jealous type.
#285378 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:14 pm
This is just getting weird. Vamp pretending to care about something other than his conspiracy world. Fake. Move on folks. Nothing to see here. :roll:
#285409 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:33 pm
Vampier wrote:Wow ... just discovered "this". Dayne, Ta. The Peenut Gallery is busy, busy, busy. they can not intelligently debate, discuss or demonstrate so they do what is lazy, easy and annoying ... they mock, chide and unfortunately give musos a bad name. The last word thing regarding Planet Guy is absolutely True ... he remains a victim of his overly inflated ego because his brain is so much smaller. We must pity him as he is always chasing his tail and never catching it. At times he is amusing but as you have already alluded to ... he is not guided by any moral compass. He is manipulated because he thinks he is not and does not ever question himself even when doubt is cast by others. I find him fascinating from time to time ... for at least a minute or two.

So now you're chasing down Mark to post your hatred? Dayne hasn't been on the forum for over a month, and this thread was almost 2 months old. You're pathetic, Vamp.