This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283533 by Planetguy
Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:57 am
A liar lies about what?

Oh, yeah ... That's right, everything. :oops:
#283539 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:12 am
A liar lies about a fellow poster as being a Russian agent and then not being just satisfied with that lie..but then proceeds onto character assassinating him and trying to convince others to believe your. Crazy false accusation..but since you are an atheist you see nothing wrong with that since you lost your moral compass when cancer struck you
#283541 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:12 pm
Jealous Dayne wrote: I have been looking at old posts and I see where you have edited quotes even..you are lower than a snake's belly.. pure evil

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol:
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. give it up, Dayne. Your consistent 'trying to get back at' PG is pathetic. You bring up 'pizza' (as in 'working for...') every other post. YOU delete your posts with regularity when you get called out about something. YOU brag about this or that great opportunity - like busking at a laundromat - where you originally said that you didn't make much (any?) money - but then deleted that part of the post; or jamming at a flea market; or the recent blues (?) audition - and then no answer when I asked about the $150 per man minimum pay you'd accept that you had posted in another thread. One week you're posting about your great new phone that lets you connect to the internet, and then soon after complaining that you will be homeless living in the woods - which gets you a bunch if instant sympathy, which is what you wanted I guess, because then there's not another word about that problem.

PG's posting/accusations about Vampier are not lies, they are OPINIONS, but you are evidently too dense to be able to tell the difference. personally, I think that Vampier's posts are all a crock of sh*t, and most are nothing but repeating the crazy conspiracy-laden theories of youtube basement crackheads. And all this from a guy who ABANDONED AMERICA to live in anonymity in Mexico.
#283547 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:44 pm
Cmon Zenit give us a link to some 14 dollar word to get the joke

This sounds serious

Cmon we could use a good laugh
#283549 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:04 pm
So..Guitar Mike it seems we have PG over a barrel ? Huh? Ask him if it is his opinion or whether he truly is spitting out allegations he is stating as true..so if he replies yes. I know absolutely Stephan is a Russian agent then at best he is showing disrespect a BandMix board violation.or he replies he's stating it's my opinion in which we will see his willful lying and know now never to trust a word that comes out of his polluted mouth.
#283550 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:08 pm
And we all know he uses that honesty/ dishonesty sermon to the max. Lol
#283552 by Planetguy
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:30 pm
"over a barrel"??? only in the delusional fantasy world you reside in, pal.

the only thing having anything remotely do with a "barrel" is that all signs point to your brain having been left to marinate, and pickle in a barrel.

i can think of little else to explain your wacko and bizarre behavior. mike has pointed out the other things you've been lying about. as i said....you are losing what little credibility you have left. you are losing what little respect anyone else might have you. (me, i've none at this point)

since you enjoy necroing and rereading old threads to "study behavior", i suggest you check out the several times that i said this.....

I don't know for a fact that Vampier IS a Russian agent...but he might as well be one because his actions are EXACTLY those of someone in that position.

i'm not gonna waste my time finding the several times i said that or variations but they are mostly certainly still there. so the next time you're "studying".....
#283553 by Planetguy
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 pm
Jealous Dayne wrote:And we all know he uses that honesty/ dishonesty sermon to the max. Lol

step one: stop lying

step two: people will stop calling you out for BEING a liar.

problem solved.
#283554 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:37 pm
I will just write you off as one of those dishonest fellas then since you love spouting off shot about another bandmix member even you don't believe..please don't harp at any of us ever again as being dishonest..it will make you look even more hypocritical than your dishonest self stands now..you have been exposed..good
#283556 by Planetguy
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:50 pm
Jealous Dayne wrote:I will just write you off as one of those dishonest fellas then since you love spouting off shot about another bandmix member even you don't believe..please don't harp at any of us ever again as being dishonest..it will make you look even more hypocritical than your dishonest self stands now..you have been exposed..good

wow.....that's the best you can come up with. YOU'RE called out for being a liar.....i give examples. Mike gives examples of your lying. you can't address those lies so what do you do.....

.....the BEST you can come up w is some weak a$$ed second grader turnaround BS....
" I know you are but what am I?"

how pitiful and pathetic is that? grow some hair on your nutsac and act like a man.

don't like being called a liar? stop lying. it really is THAT simple.
#283557 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:56 pm
I have rattled you and now you seem confused and grasping for straws..I love it when I expose frauds like you..now get back to being dishonest and start falsely accusing the "Russian agent" what an attention seeker you are
#283565 by Planetguy
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:32 pm
:lol: :lol: "rattled"???? :lol: :lol:

nah, all you can do is play w your rattle in your crib. like i said....get back to me when you grow a set and can behave like a man, not some little crybaby nursing hurt feelings. :oops:
#283567 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:45 pm
Zenith was right when he said you will always get the last word in no matter how9 foolish you sound..go for it..
#283568 by Planetguy
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:49 pm
and who but someone who needs to get the last word in floats that "you need to get the last word in" BS out there?

...someone who needs to get the last word in! look in the mirror, crybaby.

we await your inevitable reply. :wink:
#283573 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:47 pm
Jealous Dayne wrote:So..Guitar Mike it seems we have PG over a barrel ?

Dayne, you need to seek help. really. I'm serious. Your continuing lashing out at PG makes no sense, and every further post gets more and more lame. Just stop. You're not proving anything except what a vindictive idiot you are.
Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.