This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282332 by Lynard Dylan
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 pm
I'm sorry for the many bad things I've typed about you, your abilities, your friends and family. I'm truly sorry for all the pain and grief I've caused to you and this forum I mean this and I realize only my future actions will proof this to be true or false. While thinking about writing this thread I realized just how many people I typed with malice against, some worse than others. So to the people I feel like I really went over the top with hateful talk I'm truly sorry..... JHaley(he's a Texas hall of fame musician, and somebodies talents that our above question), JW123( a nice guy who I thought was a friend that had turned on me), Paper Dog(just like JW123, and a talented musician and lyricist), Crip2Nite(I assumed I knew your position and didn't agree), Yod( it must be the Baptist in me that has to belittle all other religions, keep up the good work), Jimmy Danger( while I still don't think Rasta Farley can sing, the Farley's still our my favorite band to listen to off this forum). I sincerely apologize for the statements I've made about you, and will try to do much better in the future. You guys I feel like I ranted on the hardest in a mean and uncaring way, but while doing this I jumped on other people who were posting on this forum. To you others I apologize and hope you can find some forgiveness, I'm talking about people like Klugmo(what a singer), Glen(we've surely talked nasty to each other and ganged up on people we mutually didn't care for their opinion), NeanderPaul( an untrained talent, miles above other players), SlackerG( I never said anything bad about you but did include you in groups I was disparaging), some zombie playing bass player from WV I think, Et Tu(another friend I turned on), JC1960(a player after my own heart), gtzip(I made smart azz uniformed remarks that I never thought could be true, hence the phone apology), Starfish Scott(Mr Scott I love and respect you, we might be to much alike), some piano player from western Canada, Mike Nobody( you emit originality and that's sometimes hard for us average guys to bare), a couple of women who I made offhand male remarks to Black57, and Chaeya, Vampier( I live in a real world and don't want to deviated from it, or anybody else I guess), and of course Planet Guy. To all of you have my deepest apology's and highest respect and regards, I will do better. Talbot, we've never had a cross word and have always been on good terms, to me this speaks loads on how good of character you are same with GuitarMike, Sanshouheil, Fisherman Bob if I've offended any of you I'm sorry. This all runs together cause I don't know how to make this type with proper writing rules. Once again I'm sorry to all the above and some (probably many) that I've forgot, I'm sorry. Since bandmix has stripped me of my rank (ie number of posts, you don't get a reputation like this with under 10 posts) I'm going to lay Lynard Dylan to rest tonite. While I'm going to leave the page up their will be no more posts and no more threads from Lynard Dylan on this forum, (lynards fixing to get real political on some other sites) I've already set up my new avatar and you will spot him right off, but he will be a whole lot nicer and caring. Once again I'm sorry. If you stayed till the end here is the best piece of musical advice ever got of this forum, its from a guy in Ohio, that is TapeOp magazine, this is a free magazine mailed to you ever month with more recording tips and gear review than any other for the money, it's free just go to their web site and sign up for a subscription. Lynard
#282333 by schmedidiah
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:52 pm
every time you edit your forum profile it restarts you at 0 posts. happens to every guy (that's what she said) :wink:
#282342 by MikeTalbot
Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:41 am
I know just how you feel brother. I was involved in a dispute this weekend with a person who'd done some work for me (marketing my writing) and it was over a trivial sum. I was quite unable to do my usual scripture and prayer this morning until I resolved that.

The Lord is good and he has been good to you (and me). Well done brother.

Talbot
#282353 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:08 pm
So many of the people you mentioned have departed this place never to return - JW, Sanshouheil and NeanderPaul I'm friends with on FB; PaperDog, Starfish Scott, Jimmy Danger; FishermanBob reappeared here recently, briefly.
Sometimes burning bridges means that others go the other way, too, not just that You can't return to the past.
#282380 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:56 pm
Hey Mike I don't think I burned any bridges, but rather strongly defended my position(till my fingers couldn't type).While I'm not looking to return to the past, rather closure for the future. :?
#282398 by J-HALEY
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:42 pm
No problem Lynard, I think many of us older guys were just learning how to react on these internet discussions. It is so easy to take things the wrong way. We were all at one another's virtual throats at one time or another. I too apologize if I offended you or anyone else on this forum. The stress's life puts us under can also add to hostilities. The saying you never know what others are going through definitely applies here. Whether we were attacking one another or getting along I always have due respect for you and others I have argued with here on this forum. Like Mark said I look forward to talking music with you!
#282407 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:57 pm
Hey Mr Haley I totally agree, "......Many of us older guys were just learning how to react on these internet discussions". Hope all is well with you, and yours.
#282437 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:56 pm
Thanks Yod, with you I had that problem I've had before(still not sure I'm totally over it), I had to be right. :oops: Looking at your picture I would have swore that you were from Texas(but not going to battle to the death over that either) lol :D
#282441 by J-HALEY
Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:43 pm
yod wrote:
J-HALEY wrote: We were all at one another's virtual throats at one time or another!

not me....I have always liked all you assholes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: