This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282249 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:36 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:much better. I reposted it.

I saw you did that. Not really necessary, I post to SC only to get some ears on the mix (homerecording.com MP3 Clinic) and take the songs down after a while unless they are already published but not collecting royalties through CDBaby. Still too easy to 'steal' (i.e. record) music from SC.

shall I un-repost it? :lol:

No, the link will disappear after a while.
#282250 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:37 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:So we can also blame the Russians for operating pirate music venue sites for only the purpose of stealing music? Or are they also making Republicans out of us all? Knowing full well democrats are leading us into Godlessnrss and materialism? :evil:

Dayne - take your (or those you purloin form others) theories to the non-music part of this forum, please. You try to derail every music post I put on here lately.
#282252 by Lynard Dylan
Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:29 pm
Much better, I can hear the vocals, smartly written lyrics, this describes the world, but also parts could describe this forum. to me the intro is a little long,but to each his own. The ending like leaves me wanting you to add a outro of some kickass new rhythm with divebombing guitars and maybe some orchestral stabs with your synthesizer, just saying. It's getting better, what are you recording on? I just got a new (to me) 8 channel Korg recorder but using a 8 outlet snake from my big board to supply the feed. :D
#282264 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:38 pm
Thanks for the re-listens. At over 5 minutes, I didn't want to extend the song any more, but a "live version" certainly could add a whole new ending. No chance of me ever being in a psychedelic-rock band to do it justice, though.
I have a Tascam 6-channel USB interface to my old Win 7 computer. Vocals done on an AKG P220 condenser mic, guitar amp miked with an SM57 clone.