This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282041 by Planetguy
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:24 pm
well, my bluegrass/folk/americana/jazzgrass band MERE MORTALS is STILL looking for a bass player. i reckon three hrs of a commute to Columbia MO is just a little too much of a commute! :wink:

good luck w the quest and welcome back.
#282048 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:39 pm
Hey Bob, welcome back, you disappeared from everywhere for a while. Thought you had given up on the live band work?
Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#282051 by J-HALEY
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:19 am
Welcome back Bob. Good to hear from you again. I hope you are doing well.
#282066 by schmedidiah
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:23 am
hey Bob
#282563 by schmedidiah
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:19 pm
Hey Bob. do you have any bass iso tracks I can use? or can you overdub a bass line on a song if I send it to you?
#282579 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:23 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Hey Bob. do you have any bass iso tracks I can use? or can you overdub a bass line on a song if I send it to you?

If he can't.....

now that I'm not traveling constantly I was able to put my little home-demo studio back together downstairs. I've been visiting about once a week....have written a half-dozen new songs.

Do you have a dropbox that I can download from?
#282598 by schmedidiah
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 pm
yod wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Hey Bob. do you have any bass iso tracks I can use? or can you overdub a bass line on a song if I send it to you?

If he can't.....

now that I'm not traveling constantly I was able to put my little home-demo studio back together downstairs. I've been visiting about once a week....have written a half-dozen new songs.

Do you have a dropbox that I can download from?

i have drop box but i need to get rid of it. you can do the same stuff with a Google drive for pennies on the dollar.
#282601 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:53 pm
Dropbox is free, for up to about 2G worth of files. Then you can just setup a new dropbox with a different email address.