This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281739 by schmedidiah
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:42 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Right now I'm driving around on bald tires.

that's a really great idea. :idea: :roll:
#281743 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:29 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:Right now I'm driving around on bald tires.

that's a really great idea. :idea: :roll:

I wasn't going to spend $800 on tires when I knew I wouldn't get that much more on my trade-in. Didn't realize I had 80K miles on them until I saw the old receipt when I was cleaning out the glovebox!
#281988 by Planetguy
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:34 pm
This was kind of funny (at least we all had some good laughs at the time as we stood around the fire)....

MERE MORTALS played a Solstice Party and after we played a set....we all went outside and as is customary, we each wrote upon little slips of paper exactly what we didn't wish to carry into the new year, before we took our turn to toss it upon the bonfire.

When it came time for my turn, the wind grabbed my slip of paper w my list right out of the fire and presented (rejected) it back at my feet. Well, we all had a good laugh. Then the EXACT same thing happened two more times!

Finally on the fourth attempt the flames did consume my list of "unwanted baggage"!