This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280446 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:34 pm
50% of $1850 is $925. And you won't even get that much. :roll:
#280447 by Planetguy
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:58 pm
sheeeet, he can't even get anyone to jump his sh*t about posting a for sale item in GM!!!!

children will be children.
#280454 by J-HALEY
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:27 pm
george1146561 wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:I have a Marshall JVM 215c for sale
$1000.00 or best offer. I paid $1850 for it 1.5 years ago. Mint condition.
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/JVM215C
Trip2008atrocketmail.com

Are you serious about wanting to sell this, or are you just posting a for-sale in General Music Chat to be a prick?

No I am serious I have it for sale on FB and Craigslist I figured why not here too? Cash only.
#280455 by J-HALEY
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:29 pm
Planetguy wrote:sheeeet, he can't even get anyone to jump his sh*t about posting a for sale item in GM!!!!

children will be children.

Yes you should stop being so childish Mark.
#280456 by J-HALEY
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:31 pm
schmedidiah wrote:50% of $1850 is $925. And you won't even get that much. :roll:

$925 is the least I will take shmeddly. If I can’t get that I’ll just keep it.
#280458 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:22 am
but i'm not the one being a child (or as another poster eloquently put it ..."a prick") by childishly posting a "for sale" item in the GM section to make some childish point. am i?

george1146561 wrote:
Are you serious about wanting to sell this, or are you just posting a for-sale in General Music Chat to be a prick?

i'm not the one who childishly accused mike b of "tattling" to the mods about the other thread that was wrongly placed here in GM.

and then, who was too much of a child to apologize to him when it become abundantly clear that mike had nothing to do w it? you. acting the child.

see, that's what a GROWNUP would have done.... apologize to him. a mensch would have done that. you? nah.
#280460 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:42 am
Oh Gawad here we go again Mark!
I admitted I didn’t see the post. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
You’re not being honest Mark (as usual) do you really believe he didn’t? I don’t. Mike is a good guy I really honestly believe that. He is a little over zealous about keeping this place cleaned up. So much so he got himself appointed admin on here until his political bias got in the way. Again you are in such denial you can’t see past your own nose as to whom is the aggressor around here. Still I think you are a pretty good guy too. Have a nice day!
#280461 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:05 am
Yeah, you admitted not seeing the post by DP, but never apologized for accusing me, instead going on a rant about admin not moving the post or the 'equipment for sale' one, etc. Hypocrite much? :roll:
#280464 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:24 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:Yeah, you admitted not seeing the post by DP, but never apologized for accusing me, instead going on a rant about admin not moving the post or the 'equipment for sale' one, etc. Hypocrite much? :roll:

I’m not gonna apologize Mike, I still don’t believe you didn’t squeal. Again you aren’t being honest! Just saying all this judgment is a two way street. It isn’t fun when the shoe is on your foot huh? Hypocrite much?
#280467 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:46 am
How about.....
Admin runs the place. If they don't like what you're doing, they can move or remove your posts or just remove you. Don't like that? Go start a better forum and everyone will come running to that place instead of this one. :roll:
#280471 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:50 am
schmedidiah wrote:How about.....
Admin runs the place. If they don't like what you're doing, they can move or remove your posts or just remove you. Don't like that? Go start a better forum and everyone will come running to that place instead of this one. :roll:

Not a chance shmeddley. Here is an idea if you don't like my post, it is possible to just scroll on past it and go on with your life. Why do my post upset all you folks to the point of making all these ugly comments? You guys really should get a life. There is more to life than bandmix.
#280472 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:41 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:Yeah, you admitted not seeing the post by DP, but never apologized for accusing me, instead going on a rant about admin not moving the post or the 'equipment for sale' one, etc. Hypocrite much? :roll:

I’m not gonna apologize Mike, I still don’t believe you didn’t squeal. Again you aren’t being honest! Just saying all this judgment is a two way street. It isn’t fun when the shoe is on your foot huh? Hypocrite much?

What a frickin' a$s you really are, Haley - I'm so glad you're not afraid to show it. Won't even apologize when you're proven to be wrong. DP admitted he reported the post. I'm not being dishonest - I didn't report it, in fact all I did was ask TWICE why Yod posted it in the General Music section of the forum! Did Yod ever come back and say he posted it in the wrong forum? NO! Did he ever ask Admin to move it? NO! You're buying into the same crap Glenny posted years ago that I somehow deleted his post - that no one else ever even saw!
#280477 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:40 pm
Calm down Mike! It’s all good bro. all I was waiting for is for you to deny you reported it or admit you reported. Past history imo leaned toward the fact you did. It’s kind of like the boy who cried wolf. After this post I believe you and I apologize to you. Sorry I didn’t believe you. :D