This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280483 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:41 pm
george1146561 wrote:To tell the truth, there should be a dedicated forum for selling gear..

There are. Scroll down in the menu of sections and subsections.

"Used Music Gear and Equipment Sales
Guitars
Drums
Piano-Keyboards
Recording Equipment
Lighting Equipment
P.A. Equipment"
#280488 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:39 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Calm down Mike! It’s all good bro. all I was waiting for is for you to deny you reported it or admit you reported. Past history imo leaned toward the fact you did. It’s kind of like the boy who cried wolf. After this post I believe you and I apologize to you. Sorry I didn’t believe you. :D

Good to know you only have to be hit over the head a couple of times before you start feeling it. :roll:
#280492 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:31 pm
haley, you're showing you're ass. again.

you accused someone of doing something they didn't. based on YOUR Fakocta idea of who that person is and what YOU'VE decided they're all about.

excuse me if i'm less than impressed w your skills judging other's character and what they're about. (and GAWD AH-MIGHTY, DO YOU JUDGE and then toss your JUDGEMENTs around as facts)

look, you made a completely wrong decision DECIDING and then presenting it that Mike squealed to the brass w zero.... nothing to base that upon besides your belief that he's a narc. :oops:

ok, maybe you DID miss it the first time that it was explained that it was DP. (a little quick on the trigger aintcha, jeff...is THAT why you missed it? the blood in your eye and the tantalizing smell of fresh meat that you were lining up in your sights?)

..but it WAS later AND again pointed out to you, that you were mistaken.

and still no apology....because why??? you were waiting for Mike to explain it WASN'T him? why the f**k should he have to do that? because YOU think he's a narc???? and that from how YOU assess his previous actions????

crikey....and there's still at least one yahoo who believes Mike was deleting posts he took exception to!! :roll:

so, instead of you manning up like a big boy...you go off another of your goofy tangents about what (all) libs are and what they are not???? Is that's being a man...no, that's being what you like to call "someone with a pathological hatred of those w a different opinion".

f**k that and the horse you rode in on to deliver that load of horseshit.
#280495 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:54 pm
Mark, I apologized get overself. It’s all good bro. That’s quite a scathing response. You know it is possible to scroll across a post you don’t like and continue your life. It’s funny you so called “Men” that man up get your little feelings hurt. Perhaps you should go to your safe room and have a cry fest, talk about your music?
#280496 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:57 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:Calm down Mike! It’s all good bro. all I was waiting for is for you to deny you reported it or admit you reported. Past history imo leaned toward the fact you did. It’s kind of like the boy who cried wolf. After this post I believe you and I apologize to you. Sorry I didn’t believe you. :D

Good to know you only have to be hit over the head a couple of times before you start feeling it. :roll:

Come on Mike, you haven’t learned that about me yet? Hey, no ones perfect! :D
#280497 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:00 pm
no, it sure looks to be YOU who suffers from having his widdle biddy feelings hurt.

my feeling are just fine.. and why WOULDN'T they be?

I'M not the one who made a complete ass of themselves. Don't hurt yourself much more thinking about it though. I wouldn't expect you to get it. :wink:
#280498 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:03 pm
Planetguy wrote:no, it sure looks to be YOU who suffers from having his widdle biddy feelings hurt.

my feeling are just fine.. and why WOULDN'T they be?

I'M not the one who made a complete ass of themselves. Don't hurt yourself much more thinking about it though. I wouldn't expect you to get it. :wink:

When you start your grandstanding all I see is Blah blah blah blah blah. Trust me you have not hurt my feelings. You’re just a liberal dickhead Mark. My life goes on just fine regardless of what you post. Just go ahead post on with your bad self and remember blah blah blah blah blah. :D
#280505 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:43 pm
I could be wrong, but I think if you totaled up all sales of gear on this site...... the dollar amount would be 1 stick of gum. go to eBay. go to craigslist. put up a flyer at Guitar Center. go with what works. :roll:
#280509 by J-HALEY
Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:59 pm
schmedidiah wrote:I could be wrong, but I think if you totaled up all sales of gear on this site...... the dollar amount would be 1 stick of gum. go to eBay. go to craigslist. put up a flyer at Guitar Center. go with what works. :roll:

:lol:
#280510 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:09 pm
J-HALEY wrote:all I see is Blah blah blah blah blah.

(insert joke about haley's piss poor comprehension skills here)

#280519 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:26 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:I could be wrong, but I think if you totaled up all sales of gear on this site...... the dollar amount would be 1 stick of gum. go to eBay. go to craigslist. put up a flyer at Guitar Center. go with what works. :roll:

:lol:

Gladd yu lyked itt. :lol: