This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280056 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:30 pm
Here's an idea. Post this on Craigslist and maybe you'll get some results. Other than that, I'm on a phone and can't see your location anywhere on your member info in this post or in the title or content of said post. Also, maybe tell folks what you're looking to play. Flamenco? Polka? Zydeco?

Good luck and I hope Steve and Shane come around. They seem like good guys :wink:
#280080 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:44 pm
Also check for local musician facebook groups.
#280091 by Shay Lynn
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:41 pm
Hey sorry to hear this. Where is your open mic at? I am looking to find musicians for my band. Currently seeking a fiddle player and keyboards. My Fiance is my Drummer. We could come do open mic. Im sure he would cover for y'all. Ourband is Country with mostly all originals. We are looking for serious musicians that want to tour with us and be in Nashville.
#280095 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:38 pm
Shay Lynn wrote:Hey sorry to hear this. Where is your open mic at? I am looking to find musicians for my band. Currently seeking a fiddle player and keyboards. My Fiance is my Drummer. We could come do open mic. Im sure he would cover for y'all. Ourband is Country with mostly all originals. We are looking for serious musicians that want to tour with us and be in Nashville.

His profile says Clymer, PA - bit of a haul from Utah!
#280105 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:11 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
Shay Lynn wrote:Hey sorry to hear this. Where is your open mic at? I am looking to find musicians for my band. Currently seeking a fiddle player and keyboards. My Fiance is my Drummer. We could come do open mic. Im sure he would cover for y'all. Ourband is Country with mostly all originals. We are looking for serious musicians that want to tour with us and be in Nashville.

His profile says Clymer, PA - bit of a haul from Utah!

Worth the commute. Drop on by and see what Steve and Shane are missing out on! :mrgreen: