This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278603 by superjohn112
Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:22 am
Ay, I'm looking for anyone who's tryna put their talent to something that matters a lot. Yeah, I know I could be browsing for musicians with the actual site, but none of them really reply. I just want to have a discussion with rappers, singers, and other musicians. I have a system for this collective, but I need people willing to join me on this to create some sh*t that will get the attention of some higher-ups. I don't mean the big guys in the mainstream, but ones in the underground.

I can rap, sing, write lyrics, do anything percussion, and I produce. I'm looking for people who do one or more of the following things:

-Rap
-Sing
-Write Lyrics
-Play an instrument

You have to be SKILLED at all these. It can be talent, or a learned craft. If you aren't good, then we can't have you. If you are excelling at ANY ONE of these, please, PLEASE reply. You will not regret it. I have been trying to find a forum where I could find skilled musicians, and figure out what we could do with our trade. I will discuss more once I have some people interested. Do NOT PASS THIS UP. This can be a GREAT opportunity for you to go somewhere with your music, please reply if interested