This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277961 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:39 am
and those wrinkles caused by spiritual debilitation? :)
#277963 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:40 am
no, you don't sound AT ALL like a small, petty, and shallow person obsessed w looks!!! :lol:
#277965 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 am
george1146561 wrote:But when you express a bullshit opinion with no foundation and support it with a bullshit non-argument, you should expect disagreement. Just because you are entitled to a bullshit opinion doesn't make your bullshit opinion any less bullshit.

I know you are but what am I?

:lol:
#277966 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:51 am
just so you know, that spirituality and not having wrinkles go hand in hand.. since all along you think I am dumb as hell, cause I don't own a Guild guitar

https://www.lcoggt.org/GDWatson/18.htm
#277968 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:57 am
no, dane...you don't sound AT ALL like a small, petty, and shallow person obsessed w looks!!! :lol:

so, do you have ANYTHING at all to contribute to the topic of this thread besides weighing in on my clothes, my wrinkles, and the size of my nose?

NOT that we're all unimpressed w the bottomless level of depth you're showing here....

or maybe you'd just like to talk some more about how I subvert threads? :oops:
#277969 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:58 am
I posted a video of Jeff Beck and Billy Gibbons jamming a cover of "Foxy Lady" is that weighty enough, or should I actually embellish as to why covers are better than uncovers? :)
#277970 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:01 am
nah...keep talking about my looks, clothes, nose and how i subvert threads.

you're doing great, pal!
#277971 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:01 am
this covers uncovers concept is hard to wrap myself around, a good topic, but will have to leave it to more intellectual minded men than me I guess.. pretty deep stuff.. :o
#277972 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:04 am
ahhh. above your pay grade. don't let that stop you from further posting...maybe there's other member's looks you care to weigh in on!

who knew you were so deep?!!!
Last edited by Planetguy on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
#277973 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:04 am
Planetguy wrote:nah...keep talking about my looks, clothes, nose and how i subvert threads.

you're doing great, pal!

you are still trying to portray yourself as the innocent one again? the thorazine sasquatch thing was not enough?.. your clothes did look like they need ironed with the wrinkles.. and since I did not as you say, "explode" that tiny photo it did look like a nehru jacket and green pajamas.. looks like green denim, and I did compliment you on it.. and you turn around and get aggressive with me? :)
#277975 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:12 am
dane...you lie. you're dishonest. you're a hypocrite. and half the time you come off as a wackjob (to me) and someone w a huuuuuge chip on their shoulder who spends way too much time trying to bait people.

despite your silly claims and notions, i take little pride in my looks or any vanity, but i do take pride in being honest and speaking plainly...something you should endeavor to work harder at.

those passive aggressive "compliments" of your's fool no one.... not when two minutes later you show your true slimy underbelly.

i have little use for people who speak out of both sides of their mouth. but please carry on your vendetta and keep your axe to the grindstone if that's what floats your boat.
#277977 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:17 am
you mean me kidding around with you hurt your feelings? grow a pair.. :D
#277978 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:19 am
synchronicity-city, you just used the word vendetta and I did too without seeing you had already used it.. a spiritual pun or so says G.K. Chesterton :)
#277979 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:19 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:you mean me kidding around with you hurt your feelings? grow a pair.. :D

"kidding around"? and there ya go again....lying again. :oops:
#277981 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:24 am
if I didn't like you I would block you from sending me emails.. that ain't happened, so you know I don't hate you.. although, you have some sort of pent-up rage against me..probably because I never thought I owed you an apology as you demanded I do, about the bargaing down saying I said innocently, but you did your best to make me feel like a sinner, you and Vinny both did, accusing me of being a hater.. I don't forget, tresspasses against me, the spray slather thing was uncalled for too.. some of the sh*t you have said to me, but somehow, you faniggle ways to make me seem like the guilty one.. that's what I meant by spiritual debilitation and the wrinkles it causes on the face.. 8) :mrgreen: keep on hating me as long as you want.. Jesus said we would be persecuted..