This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277982 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:28 am
oh yeah, come to think of it, I did apologize, but then you made it out it was not sincere and genuine,, pissed me off the 12th time.. I am not here to be somebody's punching bag, I am here to weigh in on things.. LOL :D f
#277984 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:40 am
when did you apologize?

and please stop w your sanitized version of "bargaining down".

what you mean, used freely, and refused to acknowledge was an ethnic slur was your free and offhand use of the derogatory term "jew me down".

i nicely explained to you WHY that was a derogatory term. Vinny did the same. Jooky did the same. others did as well.

what did you do?

you doubled down on it. your "apology" as i recall was of the generic "sorry if what i said bothered you" variety, and you never acknowledged why many would find that term offensive and inappropriate. instead you only made excuses for using it. i imagine you use that term still.

for the record, i don't hate you. i hate no one on this board.

but there are those i have little respect for....and when you show yourself to be dishonest and lacking integrity as you claim spiritual and religious high ground.... congrats, you've made the list.
#277985 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:47 am
well... when the Southern Poverty Center accuses me of being a hater I will look at that has having some validity, you vinny jooky and the "others" (whoever they are?) not so much.. sorry, but you don't set the benchmark forthe criteria of being a hate monger, it will take an organization with far better credentials than you, vinny and jooks.. :)
#277986 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:49 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:that's what I meant by spiritual debilitation and the wrinkles it causes on the face..

#277988 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:56 am
it's on the inside, not what you are trying to show to the world how great of deeds you are doing.. look up the robes and best seats thing in the New Testament for a mite they devour the widows house.. mother teresa was doing kind things a a show to the world maybe inside she was a as Jesus called them, a "ravening wolf" since you are not spiritual, it is poinytless to continue further.. atheists attracrt criminals and that ilk, look at Madelaine O'Hair and son and grandaughter as to who they mingled with?.. birds of a feather that finally slaughtered them like the pigs they were.. :)
#277989 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:59 am
putting on a show and thats all there is to it.. the love to show the world their outer appearance but who knows what's inside of them? study bhakti yoga, set your sights on the Lord, the best form of spiitual growth, but first you have to know this world was created by a superior deity, God.. it's all a miracle.. :(
#277990 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:02 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:well... when the Southern Poverty Center accuses me of being a hater I will look at that has having some validity, you vinny jooky and the "others" (whoever they are?) not so much.. sorry, but you don't set the benchmark forthe criteria of being a hate monger, it will take an organization with far better credentials than you, vinny and jooks.. :)

see that's it in a nutshell... i didn't accuse you of being a "hatemongerer".

i "accused you" of using an expression that many people find offensive, AND i gave you the benefit of the doubt...saying that you likely DIDN'T UNDERSTAND that it WAS an ethnic slur.

i then patiently explained WHY it was a slur, and gave you the benefit of the doubt ...acknowledging that you didn't realize it WAS a slur...but no, you couldn't accept that. did you accept that? no. and still you don't accept that it IS a slur.

and that's nothing more than a very clear demonstration of ignorance as i see it. others here more intelligent and worldly do recognize that expression to be an offensive slur. (whether intent to insult is there or not)

and then there's the boob whose ass you regularly kiss who likes to say "it's nothing but words".

"nothing but words"?.....if you believe that to true...then i'll respectfully tell you and him to go f#ck your mothers....but please, take no offense as that's nothing but "mere words". :wink:
#277992 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:07 am
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ? What happened to your "Posts" ? Did you have a sudden random attack of intellect or guilt ? Did you tire of subverting Threads with subtle insult and innuendo ? Or did you reconsider and decide not to keep it up by real consideration ? I hope it was the latter.

...Ha Ha Ha
#277993 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:10 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:putting on a show and thats all there is to it.. the love to show the world their outer appearance but who knows what's inside of them? study bhakti yoga, set your sights on the Lord, the best form of spiitual growth, but first you have to know this world was created by a superior deity, God.. it's all a miracle.. :(

outer appearance....that's YOUR obsession. my nose, my wrinles, the wrinkles in clothes.

no, it's YOU who showed yourself to be superficial and shallow

your "need to know this world was created by a superior deity, God.. it's all a miracle.." rings false and hollow. you come off as hollow and shallow vessel looking for targets to strike out at. how many posts have you put up today spreading love?

and how many posts have you put up spreading smalleness, pettyness, and threats to strike out at your believed enemies.

your so called faith appears to give you little joy, compassion, and ability to reach out. instead you made several posts indicating that you want to do the dirty on those who you believe have wronged you!!!!

what silliness...and you stake higher moral and spiritual ground because you're a believer??

good grief.
#277994 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:12 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ? What happened to your "Posts" ? Did you have a sudden random attack of intellect or guilt ? Did you tire of subverting Threads with subtle insult and innuendo ? Or did you reconsider and decide not to keep it up by real consideration ? I hope it was the latter.

...Ha Ha Ha

like i said...batshit crazy birds of a feather flock together.
#277995 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:15 am
why can't you have the decency to engage vampier, it is somewhat rude to not reply when somebody is asking a question? .. I am not the board manager, but politeness goes a long way..and you can acknowledge the part about your subverting with mild insults and innuendo.. I am kind of curious about why you do those things too.. :)
#277996 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:18 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote: study bhakti yoga, set your sights on the Lord, the best form of spiitual growth, but first you have to know this world was created by a superior deity, God.. it's all a miracle.. :(

yeah, you're full of spirituality, love, and politeness....no, you're just full of it.

(and congrats on "subverting" this thread!)

Dayne Nobody IV wrote:got lots of pent up rage from the accusations and negative remarks pointed my way.. I am close to letting it go, and telling you all what I think of each one of you, .. it won't be nice.. :shock:

Dayne Nobody IV wrote:I have everybody sized up from years of participation here.. it won't be pretty.. :)

Dayne Nobody IV wrote:who do you want me to start with? the great pretender?
#278008 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:22 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:unlike you that is always trying to outdo yourself with a vain photo of yourself, I have no regrets taking random photos of myself and posting as an image worthy of bandmix standards.. but next week you will be back trying to outdo yourself, because of your vanity..ever try pancake makeup to hide that nose? :)

Yet you criticize others for their looks? really? Please google 'hypocrite'.