This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277924 by DainNobody
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:53 pm
not one mofo ever gives me a pat on the back here, actually always trying to put my playing down(is it in tune Dayne? ) mofos.. but yet I have fans all over ..LOL

I listen to your music good stuff, CC

http://springfield.craigslist.org/muc/6195318531.html

guitarist looking for other musicians vocalists
springfield.craigslist.org
guitarist looking for others that play musical instruments and/or sing with an intention to (at a minimum) jam a time or two and then deciding if there is enough there, to continue on in forming a...
#277927 by DainNobody
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:09 pm
you know, the "I sound like Jeff Beck" was a joke about the remark made some time ago, me... minding my own business and not jostling for attention, was suddenly informed, that "just because you are wiggling your fingers around all over the fretboard does not mean you are Jeff Beck".. does anybody remember,? did I ever say I sounded like Jeff Beck? if by coincidence you hear something I am doing, and it reminds you of Jeff Beck guitar music, then that is not my fault.. :lol: :mrgreen: :roll: :wink: :!:
#278007 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:15 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:well, at least one musician digs my "style" of guitar playing..LOL

Hi Im____the one that hosts the open jam on tuesdays 7pm at Murphys pub in humansville ... be great to jam with ya .. i like your guitar style. my number is _____ ,, i live in bolivar ,,, not too far from halfway
http://springfield.craigslist.org/muc/6195318531.html :D

WTF's any of that got to do with my thread? Don't you know how to start your own? I don't want to sound like the monkey, but geez....
#278012 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:58 pm
sorry 'bout that sir, your buddy says there is nothing wrong with mis-directing a thread and steering it off-topic, but me do it and I am thought of as a criminal by you all.. :lol:
#278017 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:15 pm
actually, i believe threads (like any conversation) sometimes take a left turn and that's just how it is. but let's be honest, it's YOU, dane who keeps whining about ME "subverting threads".....and here you've done it yet again.

and worse yet, you've done it once more w your patented passive aggressive baiting move.

instead of just congratulating mike on his new band deal...you had to take a backhanded swipe at both he and i about what you derogatorily refer to as "food gigs". :roll:

and as usual you pull this slimy maneuver while cloaking it w just enough deniability to innocently assert "oh, i meant that as compliment". :roll: i'm calling BS. you took a swipe and you got called out for it.

quit the baiting and the "oh, who me.....i was giving you a compliment". it's cheap, transparent, and weak.
#278019 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:25 pm
back on topic....

so, mike what shakes w the new band? (i've got a new deal too but i'll share that in another thread)
#278042 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:41 pm
Planetguy wrote:back on topic....

so, mike what shakes w the new band? (i've got a new deal too but i'll share that in another thread)

'Trilogy' is the name. We've got a full night's worth of songs ready, just need to tighten them up a bit, that will come with time. A lot of tunes that I was not familiar with (mostly 90s bands).
If we can gig 3-4 times a month, I'm good with that. We'll see how the upcoming scheduled gigs go.