This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277983 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:29 am
do you teach the importance of good intonation in those $5 lessons?

no, i suppose not.

no vendetta...this is a forum where musicians weigh in on each other's looks ...oh, no wait that's only shallow YOU! :oops:

what i meant to say is that we weigh in w helpful advice to help one another...like pointing out when someone's gtr is PAINFULLY out of tune... and then what happens? they deny it, point at other famous recordings where the gtr was slightly out of tune, and then they finally grudgingly w excuses DO fess up to being out of tune.

no one was slamming you ...only trying to help you out. but when you chose to dig in and act dickish about it, denying you were out of tune, and such....then you made your own bed.
#278277 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:31 am
are you sure you are not taking lessons from Trump? has he been such an influence on you that you are now copying his style? you heep talking sh*t about it being out of tune but yet none of you can prove anything?.. you dispute stuff, but can't provide scientific audible proof that the piece is indeed out of tune? do you want me to roll overand agree with you just because you say so? really? as if you are a musical genius or something with perfect pitch? LMAO..I remember in math class we had to prove our solutions, why are you not required to prove it is out of tune? why? because you are not smart enough to prove your "case" .. end of story, you and your paid=-off associates are in the same league as you so don't sweat it that you can't prove anything.. :D :lol: 8) :mrgreen:
#278297 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:52 pm
Now we have to prove that you were using a guitar with tuning/intonation problems? :roll: :roll: The proof is in the hearing. You even admitted that the $50 guitar you were using "may" have had intonation problems.
#278307 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:28 pm
as DP pointed out...none of us are getting any younger. i choose not to waste any time listening to music that's woefully out of tune more than once.

Dane....if you're going to be dishonest, you need to pick ONE story and stick with it! THAT'S what Trump would tell you.

first you vehemently deny you were ever out of tune

then you admit it WAS out of tune and blamed your cheap gtr (did you think we all somehow FORGOT that???)

and now....you're back to denying any tuning issues again!

GOOD GAWD, MAN.....pick ONE story and STICK TO IT!!!!! :shock:
#278308 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:35 pm
no one's holding a gun to your head forcing you to listen? is there? if you don't like it, so be it, so all the respondents from my CL ads that rave how great it is, are just buttering me up for the thrill of messing with me? I am getting offers from a band in West Plains, Mo. that is offering me free room and board since it is so far away to drive.. just based on the improvised lead solo on Procaine.. they said it is every bit as creative as Clapton so what's your beef? :)
#278309 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:37 pm
oh, BTW I sent an email to Displaced Piano, apologizing to him, I actually like his music at least the two tunes he has on BM player.. if somehow, my email was erroneously sent to his spam folder and he never sees it, could you tell him to look for the email in his spam folder? tia.. :)
#278312 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:45 pm
i have an idea...why don't you just explain why you keep changing your story.....

i'm not out of tune.... i was out of tune.....i'm not out of tune.....

what's up w that dishonesty?
#278313 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:47 pm
will you promise me to contact Displaced Piano and tell him I sent an email to him? [email protected]
#278314 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:49 pm
I actually shed a few tears after I tried to hurt DP with words spoken in an angry mood.. TIA.. :)
#278316 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:07 pm
gee, dane.....you're stuck and now what are you going to do....keep changing the subject?

Planetguy wrote:i have an idea...why don't you just explain why you keep changing your story.....

i'm not out of tune.... i was out of tune.....i'm not out of tune.....

what's up w that dishonesty?