This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283301 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:30 pm
schmedidiah wrote:hundreds of Jeff Cowleys on fb. dozens on linked in. :roll:

I said Facebook
Doesn't matter , great guy. He was here and now he isn't. You guys are slinging insults all over this place
I doubt he would even waste his time...
His personal # is 867 5309.

Yeah I know...
None of you deserve the area code.
So what the FUUUCCCCKKK! :lol:
#283304 by schmedidiah
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:45 pm
I want you to know that you can personally go to hell Glenny. Have a nice weekend. :lol:
#283308 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:14 pm
schmedidiah wrote:I want you to know that you can personally go to hell Glenny. Have a nice weekend. :lol:

Wow. you are a such a nice guy, schmeddy. (notice i didn't use any capitals)... OK just a few.

I have already explained to you the devil doesn't want me and GOD has some serious questions. :lol:

That wasn't nice schmeddy.

I have to go cry in the corner right now... Does that mean you don't like me....? I love you...

for anyone that does not understand... May God help get you get some brains.

:lol:
#283309 by Planetguy
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:17 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Glen you should really understand what you're posting too - this thread was about a troll who was posting long chains of linked photos (someone else's), cluttering up all the threads in the forum. BM finally figured out how to keep him out. The Dayne resurrects this old thread, somehow trying to defend WIllie? And then you use it to continue your personal vendetta against PG. Now who's the troll? (hint: look in the mirror)

Oh, Mike.... You and your silly fact thingies! :lol:
#283310 by schmedidiah
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:20 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:I want you to know that you can personally go to hell Glenny. Have a nice weekend. :lol:

Wow. you are a such a nice guy, schmeddy. (notice i didn't use any capitals)... OK just a few.

I have already explained to you the devil doesn't want me and GOD has some serious questions. :lol:

That wasn't nice schmeddy.

I have to go cry in the corner right now... Does that mean you don't like me....? I love you...

for anyone that does not understand... May God help get you get some brains.

:lol:

Yeah go cry while I BBQ your pig! :lol:
#283315 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:57 pm
schmedidiah wrote:here's my proposal:

willie can stay, but ...

can't post over one ten word sentence in a post

can't use more than one emoji in a post

can't start threads

can't change his username or any info on his profile

can't post more than once a day

furthermore, he shall serve a probationary sentence of 50 years regarding the content of his posts. one slip, he's banned for life. :D

Damn you sound like a great negotiator.
#283325 by Planetguy
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:41 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:Glen you should really understand what you're posting too - this thread was about a troll who was posting long chains of linked photos (someone else's), cluttering up all the threads in the forum. BM finally figured out how to keep him out. The Dayne resurrects this old thread, somehow trying to defend WIllie? And then you use it to continue your personal vendetta against PG. Now who's the troll? (hint: look in the mirror)

Looks like we have another non music talking troll in town whose only goal is to sidetrack and derail conversation.

If you've nothing to offer but attacks, and don't care to discuss music then take your psycho spew over where it belongs.... To the bitching and moaning litter box section of this site.
#283328 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:14 am
did you even read what I wrote or did you just jump to insult mode?

schmeddy had some good ideas...

did you read the post?. no!

you just jumped into instant insult mode.

you actually owe me an apology. go read your insults. or disagree with schmeddy and that means he is in the same category you place me. I actually like the solutions he was developing... That is why I reposted them. I thought they were good....Almost Like your President.. DONALD TRUMP... Willing to negotiate...

Next time vote for him instead of a woman that always seems to be around a whole bunch of people that just end up dead.
#283331 by Planetguy
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:29 am
I think you're confused (what else is new).

This is the MUSIC section..... Not the Bitch and Moan Litter Box Forum.

Take your rabid, mad dog, spew over there. Maybe your Russian master will give you a pat on the head and scratch behind your ears. :lol:
#283349 by Planetguy
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:04 pm
and who is the "WE" you've elected yourself to speak for?

you, and your therapist? I'M what you guys discuss at your sessions? really?

glen, it's sad how much time you waste w your silly games ineffectively trying to paint me as the bad guy.... the one w "problems"....the one who's "bitter" and "PHUCKED UP". then, you turn around and accuse ME of being the hater? damn.....you're NEVER gonna get out of therapy if you can't look at yourself in the mirror and recognize that it's really YOU you're talking about.

do you really think nobody notices those same games that you play over and over?

those games that you play are weak, transparent, and only make YOU look bad. they only make YOU look "bitter", "PHUCKED UP", the one brimming w "hate", and the one w the REAL "problems",

and if just this one time, you want to try to play it straight, fair and square w/o your usual gamesmanship....you'll see that the above wasn't said out of "hatred", but out of the "love" you preach.... but only pay lip service to.