This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273588 by Planetguy
Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:40 pm
i'm having leftover empanadas w rice and beans for lunch. 8)

Hoo-AHHHH!
Last edited by Planetguy on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#273593 by schmedidiah
Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:40 pm
and I'm tired of you carpet bombing the place with twelve foot long emoji posts, willow. :roll:

But you already knew that. That's why you do it. :wink:
#273605 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:48 pm
Guys - this 'my willie' IS NotReady. :roll:
#273607 by Planetguy
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:09 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Guys - this 'my willie' IS NotReady. :roll:

thanks sherlock!..(yeah, we all got that :wink: )

my willie wrote:
I don't gig I just book them for people but I have memphis booked .....

and what did you book him on????

impersonating a musician?

loitering in bus station restrooms?

violating his restraining order to stay 500 yds away from playgrounds?

and little wee willie/notready.....hopefully it won't be long til someone books your reservation for a straight jkt and a padded room. :lol:
#273727 by marc1137405
Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:38 am
I don't blame you. If I lived in Memphis... I'd shoot myself. But, I have 9 acres in the country in Paducah. I've been around the block in the biz. Please, someone impress me with real music.
#273732 by Badstrat
Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:25 am
"Please, someone impress me with real music."

I believe that music just like art is interpretive. Not everyone likes the same thing. Good music is in the ear and mind of the beholder.
I have listened to Internet stuff with tens of thousands of hits and a boatload of "Likes" and I leave wondering what the hell are they thinking. Then I hear something with a few likes and a couple hundred plays and in my opinion it is great. Go figure. :)
#273733 by mystr0
Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:41 am
There are about four or five Memphis areas in the US. Which one is he referring to?...why no music in his profile if he's been around in the biz?...interesting.
#273737 by schmedidiah
Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:20 am
thememphizmonkz wrote:There are about four or five Memphis areas in the US. Which one is he referring to?...why no music in his profile if he's been around in the biz?...interesting.

He might not have music on his profile, by that sure beats having your sorry sh*t posted on the profile. :wink:
#273758 by mystr0
Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 pm
Is that a challenge, barfly? Last time I checked you couldn't get your sh*t right so you became the new Mr. Mom. lmao! Stick to babysitting and leave the music to the pros, Mrs. Doubtfire.
#273760 by schmedidiah
Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:29 pm
You didn't check sh*t, Queenie. I said it. I'm an amateur musician and I have young children and my music smokes yours. Everyone here knows it. :twisted:
#273763 by mystr0
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:45 am
Really. lol...so we didn't watch you and the banned crash and burn. You ran first. Not a peep since. Your weak azz topic is nowhere near 11k. You funny and f*cking stupid. You hear that willie? Set up the topic...the monks vs the punks. See you there, mama bear.
#273767 by schmedidiah
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:11 am
I don't know about all that.

Real questions. Answer them, once and for all.

Why can't you produce music that plays at normal levels?
Why do you use midi files and casio keyboards and then lie about it?
Why do refer to a studio in Memphis, when it's been proven you're at a run down house in the boondocks?
Why do you think the amount of views for your topic amount to anything tangible?

You have no band, no original music worth any note and you can't produce any pictures or video, all 3 of which you've been promising for a long time.

:roll:
#273769 by mystr0
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:53 am
I don't answer clowns, I laugh at them. You funny too. I don't blame you for backing down. You just like chatting on-line. You're no musician. You're not a reporter either so save the questions. Get some music before you let your jaw loose next time, punk azz troll.
#273774 by mystr0
Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 am
@mywillie
What happened? All your stuff is gone. You got ratted out, huh? Figures. You had'em green too. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.