This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273450 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:08 pm
If you hadn't seen the national weather reports, New England has been getting socked with one storm after another. Worked form home on Thursday, may be doing the same tomorrow, too. Been snowing since 9 this morning.

So I went back into my Reaper archives to find some songs I had orphaned. There was one I had done drums and instruments for (definite about drums, pretty sure about instruments) but had someone else's vocals- no idea who it was, though!
I loaded all these on SC and Bandcamp.
This one is an instrumental, I tracked the original instruments with my old Boss digital recorder (I can tell by the track file names), but replaced the Boss drums with EZDrummer (and had to work on them today.
https://soundcloud.com/mikebirch/old-friends

I probably posted this one here before, as a video - a satirical look at T Swift's '1989':
https://soundcloud.com/mikebirch/1989a

These 2 are ukulele demos I did - one an older song, the other the song I performed wiht Tammy and others 2 summers ago:
https://soundcloud.com/mikebirch/pollution-solution
https://soundcloud.com/mikebirch/the-ukulele-song
#273805 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:04 am
Here's a brand-new tune. Those who pay attention to Facebook may have heard my 1+1 acoustic demo of this tune about 2 weeks ago.

[Link has been removed, see next post.]
#273935 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:42 pm
Remixed, and lyric video posted:
https://youtu.be/itRLmvPjYSo
#273977 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:44 am
ARE you serious MIKE?
That is the worst sack of political CRAP I HAVE EVER HEARD!
On top of that, you can't sing, play guitar in tune, mix, master or do anything.
Is this where you have been hiding out?
This sort of CRAPP THAT SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE NON MUSICAL SIDE OF bandmix.
I see you don't have any BALLS. YOU PULL THIS SHIIIT BEHIND EVERYONES BACK!
BRING IT ON DUDE... WHAT POLITICAL B.S. YOU BRING UP ON THE 'MUSICAL SIDE'.

I SEE COWARDS ALL OVER THE PLACE... SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!
#273980 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:03 am
aw, glennie....are you missing us so much that you had come over here looking for yet ANOTHER target and yet ANOTHER fight??? :oops: :lol: :oops:

as usual, that's you and your kind......negative, hating, and always in need of a target to aim your twisted ball of hate at.

you guys must not like yourselves very much and that's why you need to constantly spew hate, divisiveness, and darkness.

it's no wonder Trump's brand of hate, divisiveness, and darkness is right up the haters' alley.

now, go back to your pity party where you celebrate and share that same hate, divisiveness, and darkness you sad and bitter old ladies love to relish in.

and as you and the other clueless chumps double down backing this most UNAMERICAN administration... please puff yourself up some more, while you slap yourself on the back for being a "patriot". :roll:

Patriot? you? that's a laugh.

Be gone troll. and pls limit embarrassing yourself to where you take your tea w the other bitter old ladies over at Glennie's Teahouse.
#273985 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:25 am
That was music not by the way... Mike posted BS, POLITICAL CRAP.
If you call that valid music... I have lost all faith in you. Shitt I think I heard you post one of your farts that was more in tune. :lol:
#273988 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:34 am
i know this.....it's a SHIT-TON more music than i've heard from YOU in what....five yrs, now????
#273989 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:38 am
...and what?

and NOW you want to talk about what's "music" ....and what isn't?????

slow politics day for you????? :lol:

it's gotta be getting close to that same what....five yrs for you to talk.....music...uh, wait a sec, now....did you come here to talk music??? :D

yeah, give us some good spin on that one! :D :wink:
#273993 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:04 am
WHAT'S AN INFIDEL

And we are supposed to be tolerant to Islamists---no way. It couldn't be more plainly explained!

The author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the U S, especially in the minority races. Not the Catholics, not
the Mormons. Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by 3 speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant & Muslim faiths, who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions & answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim & asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams & clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world &, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements &without hesitation, he replied, " Nonbelievers" .

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority & command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly ….. "Yes"

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless.

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you & your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you another a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven & He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop. Needless to say, the organizers & promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam & exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In 20 years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President !

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.

FOR GOD'S SAKE...SEND THIS ON
GOOD ONE WILLIE! :lol:
#274004 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:15 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:That was music not by the way... Mike posted BS, POLITICAL CRAP.
If you call that valid music... I have lost all faith in you. Shitt I think I heard you post one of your farts that was more in tune. :lol:

I heard you sold your last Chinese guitar to feed your piggy, Pigman. Like Mark says, you haven't posted/played any music in years. You just came over to this side of the forum because you got tired of going-nowhere pat-on-the-back posts with Vampier.
Can't even take a little tongue-in-cheek humor without blowing a gasket. Nothing but insults, as usual.
Isn't it time to bring up censorship again?! :roll: Oh, but that's probably what this visit is really about - posting crap in every current thread, seeing if you are going to get censored again, then blame it on me and the 'liberal Democrats;!
#274029 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:55 pm
That's why you guys are in trouble............... :lol:
#274034 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:39 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:That's why you guys are in trouble............... :lol:

Which 'you guys' are you talking about? No trouble here!