This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#270593 by snye213
Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:59 am
Hey everybody I am new here, and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stockton and I am currently working with a couple of good friends on a lot of music. We aren't a band, although we do collaborate occasionally. The best way to explain is to say that we work together under the same name producing music across a variety of genres. Essentially, being three separate artists, we are feeding off of each other to build and push each other forward despite our different tastes in music. Above all else, we love the music industry and try to appeal to a much wider audience than the norm. Our current means of putting out our content is via social media, including our brand new YouTube channel- Nelsmedia. If you want to check it out, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghARgmXmWmY

I look forward to seeing what everybody else on here is working on and talking about it!