This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278400 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:03 am
schmedidiah wrote:
MikeTalbot wrote:As I recall, the two dollar bill was mostly distributed at race tracks.

Talbot

We had an elderly babysitter who would always give them to us for our birthdays.

I had 3 on top of a dresser that were stolen in a break-in 15 years ago. Haven't seen one since.

I had actually deposited one early in the same day Poser Monkey was spouting his sewage. Really, I've never seen a lamer excuse of a poser. He is his own worst enemy and still doesn't seem to understand that no one wants to work with such an anus if they can't bring it.

Yet he's under some delusion that he will someday be able to play with a band for longer than a month? His attitude will ensure that is not the future. Circumstantial evidence says he quits a long time before that.

We should stop feeding this troll. It's the new willy.

#278437 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:47 pm
yod wrote:We should stop feeding this troll. It's the new willy. .

But it's human nature, like slowing down on the highway to see the 'blood and guts' from a bad accident; or picking at a scab.

'Memphis Monkey and the Scabs' :lol: :lol: :lol:
#278502 by mystr0
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:08 am
@guitarmikeb
Try picking a hit record, since you haven't had one yet. lol. Is that why the Grammy's haven't picked your so called music? lmao! Pick your battles better buster!

@yod
You got no label, huh. Too bad. You got no shot now if anyone's reading the racist crap you leave on my topic. You're trolling not touring.

@schmedidiah
Grow up. Your no closer to a musician as the rest of these losers. That last track was trash i heard. Guess one man's trash is another man's treasure.
#278514 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:33 pm
hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Meaningless retorts from the monkey with no music, and 'pics and videos coming'! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
#278656 by mystr0
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:13 pm
He's a half wit, so he's only half right. New music and pics are coming...just not fast enough for my super stalkers. lol.

I do have a few tracks that I would like to debut....but I don't know if BM is the right place to show my works. I mean nothing else is going on here. No new musicians, no new music. I just don't know. Nothing left to prove here.
#278658 by schmedidiah
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:45 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:
I do have a few tracks that I would like to debut....but I don't know if BM is the right place to show my works. I mean nothing else is going on here. No new musicians, no new music. I just don't know. Nothing left to prove here.

Then just go away. What's the point of even showing up every couple of weeks to drag this rotting corpse through the gutter again?
#278663 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:31 pm
'Memphis Monkey & the Rotting Corpses' :lol: :lol: :lol:
#278666 by mystr0
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:24 pm
Because I know you're just the trolls here and not the real musicians and vocalists BM has to offer. I don't want them to end up like you all...bitter, hopeless, throwaways that have nothing left to offer but ridicule. They deserve a chance. I've heard too many musicians say how BM is the last place they come to find work or workers. I hope you're watching BM...these trolls are killing your business. Why do you think you have no deals, no fans and no shows? We can see through the lies and the hate.
#278677 by schmedidiah
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:32 am
thememphizmonkz wrote:Because I know you're just the trolls here and not the real musicians and vocalists BM has to offer. I don't want them to end up like you all...bitter, hopeless, throwaways that have nothing left to offer but ridicule. They deserve a chance. I've heard too many musicians say how BM is the last place they come to find work or workers. I hope you're watching BM...these trolls are killing your business. Why do you think you have no deals, no fans and no shows? We can see through the lies and the hate.

:lol:
#278678 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:31 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:Because I know you're just the trolls here and not the real musicians and vocalists BM has to offer. I don't want them to end up like you all...bitter, hopeless, throwaways that have nothing left to offer but ridicule. They deserve a chance. I've heard too many musicians say how BM is the last place they come to find work or workers. I hope you're watching BM...these trolls are killing your business. Why do you think you have no deals, no fans and no shows? We can see through the lies and the hate.

Yeah, right. So why would you keep advertising here for band members? Better get your story straight before posting your usual nonsense.

The fact is that the people giving you the hardest time on this thread are all gigging musicians (or not interested in gigging). And why are we giving you a hard time? Because you're a fake with no evidence to show you can actually create music. 'Pics and videos coming' is what you have been saying now - for how long? :roll:
#278743 by mystr0
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 am
@guitarmikeb
Long enough to create interest, dummy. See how ready you are for my pics and vids...addictive advertising. All this is over your grey haired head. If you had a deal, maybe your PR could explain. After five albums...that's gotta suck. Quit now.

I'm not having a hard time finding musicians or vocalist on BM, its just I expected more (gigging or not). The level of skills, commitment and knowledge of the biz (example=guitarmikeb){seeabove} is lacking in today's players.
#278744 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:29 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@guitarmikeb
Long enough to create interest, dummy. See how ready you are for my pics and vids...addictive advertising. All this is over your grey haired head. If you had a deal, maybe your PR could explain. After five albums...that's gotta suck. Quit now.

I'm not having a hard time finding musicians or vocalist on BM, its just I expected more (gigging or not). The level of skills, commitment and knowledge of the biz (example=guitarmikeb){seeabove} is lacking in today's players.

Monkey - no one believes you. If any (new) musicians actually looked at this thread in the forums do you really think they would contact you after reading your asinine responses to experienced musicians and noting your lack of any examples of any musical ability whatsoever?

I've got solo and band gigs lined up through next spring, get my royalty payments from BMI on a regular basis, and payments for my CD/download/streams from my 4 (not 5) albums. I'm laughing (at you) all the way to the bank.
#278746 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:18 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote: I do have a few tracks that I would like to debut....but I don't know if BM is the right place to show my works. .

Ya know....finally you gave us a good topic. Where you should "show your works" is a good game we can all play.

How about MSNBC? They are the masters of fake news

Or how about this one?
http://www.reallyhorriblemusic.com

I'd bet you get a spot on the playlist here;
http://www.listchallenges.com/100-worst-songs-ever

You have been providing some small amount of entertainment with your oblivious rants (as if you actually think someone here believes you could play or sing) so maybe you can find a career in entertaining rants?

Start a music career even if you can't sing a note or play an instrument:
https://www.workinentertainment.com/blo ... ng-a-note/
#279121 by mystr0
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:47 am
@guitarmikeb
Sorry mike, I don't buy your "all the way to the bank" story. You're a sad excuse for an artist. If you are getting paid...its peanuts, but you're not in it for the money so its no big deal. Enjoy starving. lol.

@yod
My talent is my business you washed up old has been. Take your fake tour and your fake career and keep it moving. Nobody invited you anyway. This topic is for real musicians.

Auditions start sept. 1st and 2nd. Call Jeff for time and place. Thanks.
Last edited by mystr0 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.