This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#266138 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:41 pm
memphis1 wrote:Alright, here we go. My picks from Bandmix.

Stephen1153065
Bushrod901
todd1152843
pat1153072
oppiekenobi
cristina1031954
Vinnie Hines
john1154164
mary1154367
Brandon Z
SanterriatheSuperstar
craig1153129

..and here are a few musicians viewing my profile that can come on down...

Blackeyedjon
Utuku
Sonny Cruz

Congrads for making my list. I hope this message gets to you. If you made the cut, give Jeff Rust a call at Jasir Productions in Memphis, TN. I can sure use you. More musicians on the way. I'm also putting new music together for my profile. Stay tuned.

Ha! Your 'picks' are anyone remotely near you - some/most don't have any music on their players or much information at all in their profile.
What you don't seem to understand is that very few people who set up profiles on Bandmix come to these forums. They set up profiles, don't pay for premium membership (like you) and hope that they'll get contacted by someone.
#266141 by Planetguy
Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:48 pm
what mike said.

and is there some reason you or your handler can't contact the musicians you deem worthy???? you want THEM to contact YOU? what's THAT about?

i mean, other than your oversized ego?
#266147 by Planetguy
Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:46 pm
and here we are 6 mos later....is it any wonder why he's looking to field another team?

those last band members fled pretty quickly didn't they, Memphis? Guess they didn't like your play calling and got tired of playing on a losing team.
#266155 by schmedidiah
Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:23 pm
Planetguy wrote:and here we are 6 mos later....is it any wonder why he's looking to field another team?

those last band members fled pretty quickly didn't they, Memphis? Guess they didn't like your play calling and got tired of playing on a losing team.

The way things are looking in that locker room, they're even penciling in thanksgiving at Jimmy's Detroit Lions as a loss! :lol:
#266175 by Planetguy
Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:26 pm
hey, Memphis, look at that SIX MORE posts in your thread! Things are moving along very promisingly.....hoooo-ah! 8)
#266198 by mystr0
Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:21 am
Right, thanks for the support guys and sorry none of you made the list. I need players with more skills than opinions. :lol: how did I just get two calls today if no one is on their BM profile? :roll: Now i know what the A in A - list stands for....Amatures. Don't worry. I'll soon have what I need and I'll be outta your old grey hair. Thanks again BM. If this keeps up I may start a membership.

More names on the way along with some new tunes. ready, set...good.
#266199 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:09 pm
I get a couple of phone calls a day from people selling solar panels, etc, too! :roll:

From your profile: "Vocaleses must know harmony..." _ I have to know: what is a vocaleses? Sorry if we can't take an amateur who can't even spell 'amateur' seriously! :lol: :lol:
#266203 by DainNobody
Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:55 pm
an armature goes inside a motor? or alternator? .. :D
#266211 by Planetguy
Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:35 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:I get a couple of phone calls a day from people selling solar panels, etc, too! :roll:

From your profile: "Vocaleses must know harmony..." _ I have to know: what is a vocaleses? Sorry if we can't take an amateur who can't even spell 'amateur' seriously! :lol: :lol:

mike...this is why memphis has no interest in an inexperienced newbie such as yourself.

good gawd, rook....i thought everyone knows that singers need a lease to sing in a band. :lol:

hey, memphis...who'd you pay off to get your "bandleaderlese"???? :D
#266510 by mystr0
Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:48 pm
Yes! New music on my BM profile. Just search my profile page "The Memphis Monkz" and check out "jazz on the 7". Enjoy. More to come.
Last edited by mystr0 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#266513 by Planetguy
Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:16 pm
memphis1 wrote:Yes! New music on my BM profile. Just search my profile page "Ready" and check out "Ready's Planet". Its my version of Planetguy's three chord project. Enjoy. More to come this week....more music, pics and video.

I'd also be making comments on various topics I've notice in General Chat. Its gonna be cool. Get ready.

are you referring to the latest "BM project #3"? i only ask to clarify because that tune has more than three chords!

as i mentioned about a week ago, when i tried to check out some stuff from Jimmy (RUI) , i've been having trouble getting the BM player in people's profile pages (including my own) to play.

songs appear at the bottom right of the page...but not at the top where the actual player resides. when i click on the the songs in the lower right corner...nothing. any ideas? anyone?

bummer...cos i'd really like to hear what you've come up with, Memphis. is there anywhere else you can post this? like on soundcloud? or if isn't too long you could always email it to me. eh?
#266519 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:47 pm
Stuff plays for me Mark.

Sounds clean, Memphis, but the levels are really low compared to other digital music I've been playing this morning.