This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277440 by schmedidiah
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:23 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@schmedidiah
Yikes...sorry I asked. Those numbers aren't exactly worthy of praise are they?

Compared to Michael Jackson? The Beatles? No

Compared to you? Yes. reminder:

Here are your stats.

I see you have an awful lot to brag about on that regard. :wink:

thememphizmonkz wrote: Try a full song next time and not just a tune. More instruments please.

Wow. Not only are you looking for players and vocalist, you're also looking for some musical terminology that anyone here even understands.
:roll:

That was a song. With instruments. You think it was a tune? Not a song?

That's awfully trollish of a guy with the midi files, Casio keyboard....... Yadda yadda yadda....

:oops:

:mrgreen:
#277442 by mystr0
Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:03 pm
Yadda, yadda is right. We play for the world...really. Zzzzzzzz. Your egos are bigger than your paychecks. lol. I'm still getting musicians and vocalist....so why are you all here again?..to tell me my score. Last time I checked...nobody's topic is better than mine. Nobody cares about your fake world tours or your gas station gigs. No celebs here. Except for me. Get your numbers up guys. To world ain't listening to your music or your convo. lmao. js.
#277688 by mystr0
Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 pm
Well, well. Back from my vacation to see nothing changed. Sad really. Guess its up to me to get things going again. Maybe some new music? lol.
#277691 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:47 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:Yadda, yadda is right. We play for the world...really. Zzzzzzzz. Your egos are bigger than your paychecks. lol. I'm still getting musicians and vocalist....so why are you all here again?..to tell me my score. Last time I checked...nobody's topic is better than mine. Nobody cares about your fake world tours or your gas station gigs. No celebs here. Except for me. Get your numbers up guys. To world ain't listening to your music or your convo. lmao. js.

A legend in your own mind, and a bonifide dumbass.

Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#277694 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:54 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:Well, well. Back from my vacation to see nothing changed. Sad really. lol.

some things that haven't changed:

1. i'm still having a blast gigging regularly w three bands and solo gigs.
2. you're still not
3. members are talking music here
4. you, being a fake who poses AS a musician... you have nothing to offer but bragging on your "views"....get a clue, NO ONE is impressed.
5. musicians like Cajun Dave, Haley, Yod myself continue to gig
6. you can't even find anyone willing to jam with you let alone play in a band with you
7. people only come to this train wreck of a thread to laugh at you.
8. you're too dumb to recognize that people only come to this train wreck of thread to laugh at you.
9. you still have nothing to offer and nothing that convinces me or anyone that you are actually a musician
10. a yr later you're still promising "photos and videos" that no one believes you'll ever share

Guess its up to me to get things going again. Maybe some new music?

LMAO...you get things going???? you can't even field a team!

new music? did you find some new midi files you're gonna claim as your own to noodle over on that $99 Casio and then record on your I Phone 3 to share w us?

welcome back, punching bag. :D
#277762 by mystr0
Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:02 pm
Wow. It looks like more of the same bs. lol. All this gigging and still no membership? Just trolling along I see. This chat room was once a place to meet and make music...now its just a troll fest. Sorry, but I don't have time to play with old has beens. I'm too busy. So if you don't have anything positive to add, don't post here. You only look like a stalker/fan.
#277769 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:00 pm
Ted Mentry wrote:OK. So i am getting a little tired of seeing bands post for positions needed and NEVER include any setlist, pics or audio. A complete waste of my time and space.
I think it should be a pre-requisite. Just sayin.
#277834 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:18 pm
KLUGMO wrote:My music, My Voice.

Bunch of pictures of him fishing on his BM profile, but at least he has some music posted!
#277839 by DainNobody
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:19 pm
gotta look at memphis fishing in the Mississippi river in Memphis.. this will be fun!j
#277858 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:03 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:gotta look at memphis fishing in the Mississippi river in Memphis.. this will be fun!j

No, Dayne, the new guy. Don't expect anything from memphismonk and you won't be disappointed.
#277859 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:19 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:Wow. It looks like more of the same bs. lol. All this gigging and still no membership? Just trolling along I see. This chat room was once a place to meet and make music...now its just a troll fest. Sorry, but I don't have time to play with old has beens. I'm too busy. So if you don't have anything positive to add, don't post here. You only look like a stalker/fan.

.....said the trolling poser.

music and video soon, right?

#278188 by mystr0
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:54 pm
No wonder they want me back on bandmix...this place is like the walking dead now. Does anybody have anything to offer but opinion? Hmmmm....lol.