This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277336 by DainNobody
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:14 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@daynenobodyiv
Why don't you give me some new music to remind them how good we work together? I'm ready of course. lol.

thanks, but you do realize (in my opinion) that you are causing the animosity directed at me from all of "them" regarding my skills as a musician? setting me up on a pedestal only makes "them" want to knock it off.. now they are insinuating I can not draw a crowd to listen to me playing at the swap meet, which is just the opposite of what actually occurs, the only thing I have against one of my devoted listeners is he wants to have me strike up a tune constantly without a hint on his part of ever tipping a coin or two, he always starts out, "what are you going to play for us today?" :D
#277337 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:52 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:you do realize (in my opinion) that you are causing the animosity directed at me from all of "them" regarding my skills as a musician?

Dayne, no one has "animosity" towards you. The only disagreement I have ever had with you is about the correct frequency of an A, D, and G string.

And I'm sure that everyone here would like to get along with memphis if that was what he wanted. He comes in here insulting everyone with his trash talk but is too cowardly to expose himself to the same scrutiny with a simple sound file. The endless promises of "pics & video" are yet fulfilled.

All is smooth as soon as he can show that he even plays an instrument, or starts treating others with a little common courtesy.

There's an olive branch. Watch what happens next.
#277340 by DainNobody
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:57 pm
if you noted it Ted, I did say, in my opinion, this board is so whacked sometimes, even I do not believe everything I read here, I sometimes think "there is some sort of ulterior motive for what that guy or gal just said".. anybody that has not had that same thought is just not looking hard enough to see the facts and fallacies here.. LMAO :lol:
#277359 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:31 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:if you noted it Ted, I did say, in my opinion, this board is so whacked sometimes, even I do not believe everything I read here, I sometimes think "there is some sort of ulterior motive for what that guy or gal just said".. anybody that has not had that same thought is just not looking hard enough to see the facts and fallacies here.. LMAO :lol:

you should know by now, Dayne, that I don't hide my motives. What you see is what you get, and I would never insult anyone who hasn't asked me to.

I push back kinda hard, but I don't push. At least, I don't think so.

And I would'nt believe anything I read here without confirming it with outside sources.

#277364 by mystr0
Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:56 pm
@yod
Then stop coming here, stalker. lol. Nobody asked you here on my topic....at all. Your world tour act is wearing thin. You got too much time on your hands. You may be our new willie. gtfoh lol.

@daynenobodyiv
Keep the music going, not the drama. We need to change the tone.

For those still waiting on pics and vids...I appreciate your patience.I'm working to release the best product possible... for my fans. lol.
Last edited by mystr0 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#277365 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:00 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:I'm working to release the best produce possible... for my fans. lol.

something like this? :lol:

#277367 by mystr0
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:07 pm
@schmedidiah
Exactly, mom/dad. How's home life? You a guitar hero on Xbox or playstation? lol. lmao.
#277368 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:34 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@schmedidiah
Exactly, mom/dad. How's home life? You a guitar hero on Xbox or playstation? lol. lmao.

Oh, you know.... Just trying to make the best produce. :lol:

For my fans. :wink:
#277374 by mystr0
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:11 am
@schmedidiah
Sounds familiar...lol. So, what's the latest thing you've produced...besides offspring? Any new music worth mentioning?
#277378 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:03 am
thememphizmonkz wrote:@yod
Then stop coming here, stalker. lol. Nobody asked you here on my topic....at all. Your world tour act is wearing thin. You got too much time on your hands. You may be our new willie. gtfoh lol.
l.

Oh yes, silly me. YOUR topic. Don't want to add to your "views" or you might think you're something.

All you "produce" is turnips. Turning' up nothing but zeros.

hahahahaha pics and video soon, right?
Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#277379 by schmedidiah
Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:29 am
Sounds familiar...lol. So, what's the latest thing you've produced...besides offspring? Any new music worth mentioning?

You mention this a lot. I take it grown men don't actually stick around to raise their children in that dumbass city you live in?

And I've told you before.
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/made-from-pallets

476 plays

98 likes

24 shares

What you got to top that? midi files? :lol:
#277418 by mystr0
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:34 pm
@schmedidiah
Yikes...sorry I asked. Those numbers aren't exactly worthy of praise are they? Try a full song next time and not just a tune. More instruments please.

I get that a lot of musicians meet here to talk, but how many come to play? Not much action since I called a certain bass player out for the same thing. Oh well...lol.
#277425 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:59 pm
Yikes...sorry I asked. Those numbers aren't exactly worthy of praise are they? Try a full song next time and not just a tune. More instruments please.

It is about what you can expect for a demo on a site for finding musicians. It would be stupid to promote oneself here. Absolutely pointless

But he at least has something up. Pics and video coming soon?

I get that a lot of musicians meet here to talk, but how many come to play? Not much action since I called a certain bass player out for the same thing. Oh well...lol.

It's a discussion board. It's purpose is for discussion. We "play" in the real world. I'm betting a certain bass player did more gigs in the last month than you have in the last few years.
Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#277429 by Planetguy
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:37 pm
yod wrote:
It's a discussion board. It's purpose is for discussion. We "play" in the real world.

Quite so.....I play GIGS in the real world with real live musicians...unlike certain wannabe/neverbes whose only claim to fame is jamming along on their $79 WalMArt Casio in their mom's basement w midi files that they've purloined, recording them on their I-Phone 3, and trying to pass them off as their work. :oops:

I'm betting a certain bass player did more gigs in the last month than you have in the last few years.

actually. i'd bet the three gigs i did this past WEEKEND are more than a certain poser and rank amateur has played in his/her life! :lol: