This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276855 by mystr0
Tue May 23, 2017 8:54 am
@yod
Hey, how's that deal with Sony going? lmao! omg!.. that's funny. Good one.

You gotta love this guys enthusiasm. He can't wait to check out new vids of me and the band. Still looking for musicians and vocalist to join me now. Go to my profile page for info on how to audition. Thanks.
#276876 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue May 23, 2017 8:00 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@yod
Hey, how's that deal with Sony going? lmao! omg!.. that's funny. Good one.

You gotta love this guys enthusiasm. He can't wait to check out new vids of me and the band. Still looking for musicians and vocalist to join me now. Go to my profile page for info on how to audition. Thanks.

you flatter yourself.

I've never looked at your page because it's so obvious you are a novice....at best.

by the way...you haven't proven you even play an instrument yet.

Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#276879 by mystr0
Tue May 23, 2017 9:11 pm
@yod
Neither have you. lol. I never heard of you. Haven't seen one thing you've done. Don't know you or you're work. Sorry. I been here a while and nobody's played your music, colaberated with you or even tried to work with you. No topics with 20k views. Wtf are you besides my new troll? Go back to CL, stalker/loser.
#276890 by GuitarMikeB
Wed May 24, 2017 12:11 pm
Monkey, you really should go back on your meds. Yod has released multiple albums and toured the world. No, he's not a 'household name', but a quick search shows his website: https://www.tedpearce.com/
As he says, you have yet to show any music ability, anything to even prove you can play any instrument. Bot views on a thread in a forum visited by only a handful of people prove nothing.
#276892 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed May 24, 2017 3:08 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@yod
Neither have you. lol. I never heard of you. Haven't seen one thing you've done. Don't know you or you're work.

Thats because you think "looks" at bandmix means something.

I'm on the road 250-300 days of year since 2005 and frankly don't have time to sit here arguing with you.

Have personally met several of these guys on Bandmix and genuinely like all of them....except for you. You're just an arrogant jerk that doesn't know jack, but likes to pretend he can play an instrument.

Thank you, Mike. I remember that we got into words once because I took up for this monkey, thinking you were being too hard on the newbie. I am SO SORRY that I didn't spend more time checking this liar out, and sincerely apologize again. I was definitely wrong for giving him the benefit of my doubt.

Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#276894 by schmedidiah
Wed May 24, 2017 4:49 pm
DON'T FORGET!

#276899 by mystr0
Thu May 25, 2017 2:48 am
What is it with you guys and monkeys? lol...calm down. You all look pretty silly now so I won't check you. You can mock me as long as you like, but its a clear sign of jeolousy, envy and self hatred.

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here for singers and players...that's it. Not star struck by any of you. Sorry. Still here...just like you. So stop crying and have a seat.
#276913 by mystr0
Thu May 25, 2017 10:55 pm
@yod
You look like a butt hurt stalker right now. Get some tissues, dry your eyes and move on. Nothing you can do about me anyway. You're not a BM member, you're barely a musician. Go play in traffic...I meant...on tour.
#276925 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri May 26, 2017 2:55 pm
...said the monkey who can't play an instrument.

You're not even a bad joke, poser, but you are a joke.

Come on back when you're ready to embarrass yourself further.
Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#276937 by mystr0
Sat May 27, 2017 1:53 am
And I'm back. Yes! Still on top. Still need musicians. If fact, let me clarify my intent. It is my understanding that BM is for musicians and vocalists to meet and work together if we choose. If we don't choose, don't throw temper tantrums. It makes you look unprofessional. lol.
#277062 by DainNobody
Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:37 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:And I'm back. Yes! Still on top. Still need musicians. If fact, let me clarify my intent. It is my understanding that BM is for musicians and vocalists to meet and work together if we choose. If we don't choose, don't throw temper tantrums. It makes you look unprofessional. lol.

don't let their negativity sway your exuberance to find the right musicians for your band/project.. they are attacking me too, but I will refuse to become bitter like they are.. I will remain steadfast and happy.. :)
#277240 by mystr0
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:18 pm
@daynenobodyiv
Why don't you give me some new music to remind them how good we work together? I'm ready of course. lol.