This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#275898 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:02 pm
:lol: :lol: "vailed ignorance" :lol: :lol:

Perhaps you should try harder to veil YOUR'S! :wink:

#275901 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:03 pm
I would never say you've ruined this place, Not Ready Memphis. Do what you want, I don't care. this forum has been pretty much a joke since I first showed up almost 3 years ago. I can't speak for others, but the reason I come to your thread and laugh at your delusional Napoleonic posts is because your oversensitive kneejerk reactions make it worth my while. Grow a thicker skin, dude. It's the internet. :wink:

PICS AND VIDEOS COMING SOON! :lol:
#275984 by mystr0
Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 am
@planetguy
No vails needed. Nothing to hide and nothing to prove. Not to you anyways. lol.

@shmedidiah
Yes, ma'am. lmao. My skin will be so thick I'll ignore any comments I deem unimportant or off topic. Good idea, momager.

Putting a band together isn't easy, but worth it in the end. Thanks for all the support. I been busy, but my views are still good. Glad I hung in there.
#275996 by Planetguy
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:55 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote: I only addressed those who chose to waste my time with vailed ignorance.

Hey moron.... do you know what the word "oxymoron" means?????

Your use of "vailed ignorance" is a great example, and shows YOUR ignorance! I was hoping I wouldn't have to, but it appears that I do have to .....spell it out for you

Apparently you're still needing lessons! The word is spelled "veil". NOT 'vail' you ignoramus. :roll: :lol:

Please continue to call others "ignorant" cos that kind ofirony never fails to garner good laughs.
#276003 by mystr0
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:05 pm
@planetguy
Don't try to use this as an excuse to start stalking me again, loser. I got spell check. Thanks but no thanks. Save your lessons and your breath for wing night. lmao!
#276006 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:49 am
You've got spell check....but what, you're too IGNORANT to figure out how to turn it on to use it? :lol:
#276013 by mystr0
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:03 am
@planetguy
I got a stalker/fan who shows up like clockwork to my topic. Say hi to my biggest fan everybody...the crumbling cracker. lmao!
#276023 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:56 pm
fan?

are you kidding?

who ISN'T a fan of someone who overdubs two finger casio keyboard noodling over purloined midi tracks from the '80s? yeah, those hot tub kenny g grooves w '70's cakemixer drum trks get my ankles hard every time. really creative stuff there, pal!

if that wasn't enough to turn everyone into a rabid fan....then, there's all the great production work w low levels cos ya recorded it on yer phone! i mean...what's NOT to love??!?!!!

WHO ISN'T a fan of all that????

say, aren't you overdue w your latest promise of " video coming soon ".....or, are you just gonna keep posting videos of other BM members?
#276056 by mystr0
Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:20 pm
If your a big a fan as he is, hashtag the memphiz monkz and get updates on what's going on with us plus pics and vid. Don't be left wondering. lol. #thememphizmonkz
#276057 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:56 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:If your a big a fan as he is, hashtag the memphiz monkz and get updates on what's going on with us plus pics and vid. Don't be left wondering. lol. #thememphizmonkz

I can't make this sh*t up. Maybe you weren't ready to back that claim up? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#276064 by mystr0
Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:03 pm
@schmedidiah
I had no idea you were a fan too, daddy dearest. lol. wow. I'll keep that in mind. lmao.

For all my real fans, post that hashtag here on BM and I will get you all the updates, bids and pics. Don't look like a stalker/fan. Join me and my band for fun, music and more. #thememphizmonkz
#276066 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:02 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@schmedidiah
I had no idea you were a fan too, daddy dearest. lol. wow. I'll keep that in mind. lmao.

For all my real fans, post that hashtag here on BM and I will get you all the updates, bids and pics. Don't look like a stalker/fan. Join me and my band for fun, music and more. #thememphizmonkz

hashtags don't even work on this site. why don't you understand that? :lol:
#276227 by mystr0
Mon May 01, 2017 8:00 pm
Alright everyone in memphis, tn and surrounding areas.... I'm still looking for talented individuals to join me and my band. Call me now for audition times. Thanks.
#276379 by mystr0
Sat May 06, 2017 11:34 pm
Having a great time at the Beale Street Memphis in May Music Festival going on this weekend. We enjoy all the tourist who come to my city to have a good time in great weather right here on the riverfront. lol.
#276472 by mystr0
Thu May 11, 2017 2:15 am
Almost 20k views (epic). Its like the more do, the more they recognize it. Looks like we'll be partying on the river again this weekend. The waters rising and so is the number of tourist. lol. We play the following weekend. Let the good times roll. lmao.