This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#259652 by Planetguy
Wed May 11, 2016 9:01 pm
at this point i suggest we deprive the troll of the attention he craves.

i don't care if he's mentally ill...an attention grubbing loser...or a combo plate. i'd recommend the same "across the board". instead (as has been suggested before) let's just flag his spam. and contact the powers that be each time he shows up w a new IP.

my interactions w that head case now cease.
#259655 by GuitarMikeB
Thu May 12, 2016 1:09 am
Sounds like a plan.
#259656 by schmedidiah
Thu May 12, 2016 3:21 am
I'm going to have to block him (since I'm on the phone about 99% of the time) and it was impossible. Could they streamline the process?
#259658 by Badstrat
Thu May 12, 2016 3:49 am
There's nothing he can do that's not been done
Nothing he could sing that we ain't sung
Nothing he can say but he should learn how to play the game
It's easy

All he needs is love
All he needs is love
All he needs is love, love
Love is all he needs

:)
#259684 by schmedidiah
Fri May 13, 2016 5:58 am
Willie needs to be broken. He'll make a fine steed. :lol:

#259700 by DainNobody
Fri May 13, 2016 1:12 pm
that is like trying to tell me to ignore the pain in my shoulder from a rotor cuff tear.. it ain't gonna happen.. :| :lol: :( :D
#270595 by schmedidiah
Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:24 am
I'd place Memphis in this category as well. WTF that guy is thinking/ talking about....I have no idea. :roll:
#270618 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 pm
schmedidiah wrote:I'd place Memphis in this category as well. WTF that guy is thinking/ talking about....I have no idea. :roll:

At first that's who I thought Mark meant. Willy returned? I missed it.
Just do the same with any spammer - use the 'Pleas report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE link, and give them the URL of the spammer's profile (just right click to open it in a new window)..
#270654 by schmedidiah
Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:18 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:I'd place Memphis in this category as well. WTF that guy is thinking/ talking about....I have no idea. :roll:

At first that's who I thought Mark meant. Willy returned? I missed it.
Just do the same with any spammer - use the 'Pleas report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE link, and give them the URL of the spammer's profile (just right click to open it in a new window)..

It's an older thread about willie that I repurposed for Memphis. I think it still fits the same theme.
#270659 by Planetguy
Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:53 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
It's an older thread about willie that I repurposed for Memphis. I think it still fits the same theme.

I got that, but we're talking about two distinctly different yahoos w Willie and NOT READY MEMPHIS.

Willie was a spamming fool looking to create mayhem and crap all over the board. NOTREADY is just all about bragging on himself and some alleged skills that he's yet to demonstrate.

I never found Willie amusing or entertaining... but NOTREADY... he's a bad carwreck w/o the tragedy that's hard to look away from as he tirelessly brags on himself! :lol:
#270695 by schmedidiah
Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:42 pm
if NOT READY doesn't get his cranium out of his posterior, I won't have anything to do with him. no sir. :mrgreen:
#270800 by schmedidiah
Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:31 pm
Listened to his 3 songs. He practically begged me to, right? The verdict.... why exactly does this POS think he has the talent to back up his trash talking ways? He says lots of people are checking his profile out. Eight viewers, 2 local (one in Arkansas, so I'll give him that) 6 Bandmix forum regulars. :roll: :lol: