This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284442 by schmedidiah
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:16 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
schmedidiah wrote::lol:

Now to break up the monotony....
Brand New collab with an Aussie.

https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/mkandersson1982-break-away-cutting-room-floor-meezerpoclypse-remix

That's interesting music Schmed. It has a very unique sound. Good job.

Thanks. That's my guitar with the bass pickup. The theremin and vocals were the only overdubs.
#284443 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:18 pm
Displaced Pianist wrote:Btw, been watching the news? Adboo...er, fazebook seems to be swimmin' upstream in sewage. Yer personal data was sold to the Chump campaign. Analyzed, monetized, commiditized and sold to the highest bidder. Gotta be a good tune somewhere in there...

Dude, you're the one who brought up politics here, so "check it at the door" anytime you want but I'll speak when I feel like speaking. Just pointing out what a hypocrite you, and the horses you ride with, are when it comes to being BLIND to the actual crimes of Obama, while being suckers to spread the alleged crimes of Trump.

Don't want to get called on your hypocrisy in this forum? Then don't start being a hypocrite and spreading political propoganda. Trump used facebook data in the primaries but not in the general election. however, he wasn't the one doing the harvesting. Facebook was delivering it. Now contrast that to Obama deceiving people to steal their data data through a facebook app they themselves created.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

In 2012, the Obama campaign encouraged supporters to download an Obama 2012 Facebook app that, when activated, let the campaign collect Facebook data both on users and their friends.

According to a July 2012 MIT Technology Review article, when you installed the app, "it said it would grab information about my friends: their birth dates, locations, and 'likes.' "

The campaign boasted that more than a million people downloaded the app, which, given an average friend-list size of 190, means that as many as 190 million had at least some of their Facebook data vacuumed up by the Obama campaign — without their knowledge or consent.

If anything, Facebook made it easy for Obama to do so. A former campaign director, Carol Davidsen, tweeted that "Facebook was surprised we were able to suck out the whole social graph, but they didn't stop us once they realized that was what we were doing."

This Facebook treasure trove gave Obama an unprecedented ability to reach out to nonsupporters. More important, the campaign could deliver carefully targeted campaign messages disguised as messages from friends to millions of Facebook users.

The campaign readily admitted that this subtle deception was key to their Facebook strategy.
#284458 by schmedidiah
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:09 am
yod wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:The saddest thing about this is that you are serious.
This is a music website... Share some music. SCHMED.
NOT A BUNCH OF CRAAAPPPP!

I'll defer this to a real musician like Mark. If he say's it's the best thing he has ever heard... I will STFU!

Schmed's actually pretty creative.

It's all teed up for you Glen. Reply to your friend.
#284460 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:00 am
yod wrote:
Displaced Pianist wrote:Btw, been watching the news? Adboo...er, fazebook seems to be swimmin' upstream in sewage. Yer personal data was sold to the Chump campaign. Analyzed, monetized, commiditized and sold to the highest bidder. Gotta be a good tune somewhere in there...

Dude, you're the one who brought up politics here, so "check it at the door" anytime you want but I'll speak when I feel like speaking. Just pointing out what a hypocrite you, and the horses you ride with, are when it comes to being BLIND to the actual crimes of Obama, while being suckers to spread the alleged crimes of Trump.

Don't want to get called on your hypocrisy in this forum? Then don't start being a hypocrite and spreading political propoganda. Trump used facebook data in the primaries but not in the general election. however, he wasn't the one doing the harvesting. Facebook was delivering it. Now contrast that to Obama deceiving people to steal their data data through a facebook app they themselves created.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

In 2012, the Obama campaign encouraged supporters to download an Obama 2012 Facebook app that, when activated, let the campaign collect Facebook data both on users and their friends.

According to a July 2012 MIT Technology Review article, when you installed the app, "it said it would grab information about my friends: their birth dates, locations, and 'likes.' "

The campaign boasted that more than a million people downloaded the app, which, given an average friend-list size of 190, means that as many as 190 million had at least some of their Facebook data vacuumed up by the Obama campaign — without their knowledge or consent.

If anything, Facebook made it easy for Obama to do so. A former campaign director, Carol Davidsen, tweeted that "Facebook was surprised we were able to suck out the whole social graph, but they didn't stop us once they realized that was what we were doing."

This Facebook treasure trove gave Obama an unprecedented ability to reach out to nonsupporters. More important, the campaign could deliver carefully targeted campaign messages disguised as messages from friends to millions of Facebook users.

The campaign readily admitted that this subtle deception was key to their Facebook strategy.

WOW! That's one tuff guy. Examine those words and rip him a new hole if you just want to display your level of intelligence. (am I being sarcastic again?)
Don't think he is being kind, just because he really is a caring person. Ted is a tremendous personal resource For anyone that will allow him to speak.
My GOD... Musically, Spiritually, TED is AWESOME!

You guys should really spend a few HOURS and go listen to what a GREAT MUSICIAN YOD IS... Before you just post some BS against him.

OH, go back and dig up my first post against him many years ago. IT WASN'T NICE! Please do... I don't have the time to do it. So go ahead and find it, and then you can hold it against me. Funny thing is Ted won't

That's the signature of a GREAT MAN!
#284461 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:03 am
"ATTACK DOG"!

Someone came up with those words.

Ridiculosity runs rampant. :roll:
#284465 by schmedidiah
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:19 pm
Angel Snot Gun.

GO AWAY!

:lol:
#284477 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:05 am
schmedidiah wrote:Angel Snot Gun.

GO AWAY!

I really feel sorry for you.
#284480 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:32 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Angel Snot Gun.

GO AWAY!

I really feel sorry for you.

Don't worry about me. At least I don't think guns will solve all my problems. :roll:
#284484 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:55 pm
I think you are writing all this stuff about guns in the wrong area. If you want to talk about guns, please move it to the political side of this forum. The side that BANDMIX has been very gracious about.In other words... Get this malice out of here so that when, Planet Guy or Mike , or any one else posts some music... These guys are actually fun to listen too.

Other than that you don't even know the difference between an M16 and and AR 15. OR DO YOU? M16 is an assault weapon. Even a police officer is not allowed to own one, and even SWAT teams are not allowed to use them. They have been outlawed since 1932... Except under battle conditions with our brave young soldiers under hostile fire...

DO YOU GET IT!
I'll ANSWER!
NO!

A single shot bolt action in skilled hands is far more dangerous to the few that wish to dominate. End of discussion with a very fearful liberal that has no belief in The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
#284488 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:47 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Guns are the answer to all my problems...... Blah blah blah.... FREEDUMB! ..... thu UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I rest my case :lol:

:roll:
#284495 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:44 am
The only case you have is one that protects your guitar.
END OF DISCUSSION. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SIT HERE TRADING INSULTS... You miss one big thing,,, In my OPINION! You are probably a good guy.
You want to attack me about that?
#284500 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:01 pm
Don't care. This is a thread about my music. I didn't bring politics in here. You can listen to my music. Critique it. Tell me what works. Tell me what doesn't. Tell me I "still have a lot to learn from all the great musicians who come through this forum". Thing is, I've collaborated with Jookeyman, Mark, Rich. I'd work with everyone. That's how I am. I'd even work on music with a person like Dayne, who I believe is completely unstable in the mental department and uses this forum to mess with people's brains for his own crappy purposes. Your friend Yod asked me to work on music with him. You insulted me over it. I don't care that you insulted me over it, but it tells me what I need to know about you. You're a pretty small guy. I'm guessing you're about 2, 2.5 feet tall, the way you throw insults at me over my music. I complemented your music. Is it something that checks off all the boxes of what I want to listen to every day? No. But I still told you you did a good job on it. And you big-timed me without even responding to the comment. Probably due to the fact that you're such a tiny man in stature. Maybe about 1.5, 2 feet tall. Do I care if you don't think my music is high quality? Well performed? Well written? Well produced? Well mastered? No. But thanks for pretending to listen to it. That really makes my day. When I post my music and you tell me it's "crap". Or that it "sucks". Wow. Thanks. :roll:

#284501 by schmedidiah
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:10 pm
Anyway. Back to my stuff. I uploaded this almost 2 years ago and it hardly even registered any plays, not to mention likes, etc. But it's finally picked up 4 likes and 2 reposts this week. I realize that doesn't mean anything to the regulars here, but it tells me what I need to know about my music and my audience. :D

https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/cymbals-feedback
#284504 by Ancient Vegan
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:59 pm
Scmed I don't know whether to say good bad or what on your music.
The last one I listened to with the Samarians was kinda like Kraftwerk
on LSD with a big rail of meth, other then that I'm not qualified to judge,
but I did listen to the whole song wondering where it was going.
But I have to say this

Pigman " A single shot bolt action in skilled hands is far more dangerous
to the few....." I have to call bullshit here, no where close to the truth.
Figure it out.

And your descriptions of the M16 and the AR 15 make me wonder if you know
what your talking about? I only carried a M16 for 3 years.